Panic Device Controller
- Access Control Keypad with Proximity. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates the K-prox access controller from Essex Electronics and offers information about the products features and benefits, and the company's stainless steel piezoelectric keypad.
- Bluetooth-Enabled Access Control. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p73
The article evaluates the iTooth Server v2.0, a ASP.NET-enabled access controller from Bluelon, and offers information about the product's features and benefits.
- Controls for Process Chillers. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2009, p38
The article evaluates the MicroChiller Series chiller controls and pCO System programmable control platform control from Carel.
- LDOs drive low-ESR 1ÂµF MLCC capacitors. // Electronics Weekly;9/30/2009, Issue 2400, p25
The article evaluates two low-drop-out linear regulators, including the AP731X and AP733x, from Diodes Inc.
- Controller Anticipates PoE Plus. Tuite, Don // Electronic Design;5/25/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p26
The article evaluates the PD83000, a high-power controller introduced by PowerDsine Inc. and offers information about its algorithm, WiMax transmitters and cameras.
- Push-button simplicity. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Aug2013, p33
The article offers a preview of the XAL-K174 push-button control station.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Dec2012, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p17
The article evaluates several products related to the process and control engineering including the HygroGen calibrator from Pryde Measurement Pty Ltd. RIO-47142 controllers from Galil Motion Control Inc. and the CDN-HSS-2 wire from Teshq Inc.
- CONTROL SYSTEM. // Elevator World;May2009, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p162
The article evaluates the VHC-102 control system from Veritron Midwest Inc. (VMI).
- PRODUCT PREVENTS RESETTING STOP SWITCH. // Elevator World;Aug2007, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p148
The article evaluates the XN4E technology, which prevents the unauthorized resetting of the latched emergency stop switch (E-Stop) of elevators, from IDEC Corp.