Alarm Lock Catalog
- GET CONVENIENT ACCESS ANYWHERE THERE'S A GLASS DOOR. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p123
The article evaluates several pushbutton locks from Alarm Lock Systems Inc. including Narrow Stile DL1200, DL1300 and PDL1300.
- KEYLESS LOCKS BOAST NEW ARCHITECTURAL FINISHES. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p106
The article evaluates the Trilogy finishes such as US4 and US10, which are additions to a collection of keyless dependable locks from Alarm Lock.
- DRESS UP DOORS WITH 'STILE'. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p136
The article evaluates the Narrow Stile Exit Device Trim pushbutton locks from Alarm Lock Systems Inc.
- SIMPLE SOLUTION TO SECURING PATIENT HEALTH RECORDS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2008, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p189
The article evaluates the Trilogy locks from Alarm Lock Systems Inc.
- Alarming News. // USA Today Magazine;Jul90, Vol. 119 Issue 2542, p94
Presents the electronic Doorknob Burglar Alarm from Travel Tech. Features and functions; Price; Contact information.
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p142
The article evaluates several products including the ALEXOR wireless panel from Digital Security Controls Ltd., the Vandal X dome camera from Clinton Electronics Corp. and the Sirenlockâ„¢ Model 715 alarm lock from Alarm Lock Systems Inc.
- Plain Talk: Put Your Best Foot Forward. Schleif, Doug // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p144
The article comments on how the installation process creates a long-lasting impression with customers. It discusses the need for the salesperson to be present at the job start to provide an interface between the customer and the installer/contractor. The author emphasizes the importance of...
- Boyle & Chase Brings in Alarm Lock. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p36
The article reports on the distribution agreement between Boyle & Chase Inc. and Alarm Lock Systems Inc. concerning the latter's product line. As part of the agreement, Boyle is committed to offer the complete set of products Alarm Lock is offering including Trilogy locks, keypads and exit...
- YOU BE THE JUDGE. Jones, Bruce M. // Saturday Evening Post;5/26/1951, Vol. 223 Issue 48, p92
The article presents information on a lawsuit about a restaurant owner who sued a burglar-alarm company for the failure of the alarm to work during a burglar entry. The owner contended that the failure of the alarm to work has caused the burglar to steal every cent in the restaurant. The court...