- HBO 'Wires' Up VOD. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;7/17/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 28, p14
This article reports on the premiere each episode of Home Box Office's The Wire and Russell Simmons' Def Comedy Jam on the subscription on-demand service HBO On Demand. According to HBO chairman and CEO Chris Albrecht, the advance premiere of each episode is an opportunity to build the audience...
- VOD, TV series on EFM agenda. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;1/23/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 12, p14
The article reports on the focuses of the European Film Market (EFM) event on television series and video-on-demand (VOD) business models.
- Premium Programming. // Multichannel News;11/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p32
Highlights several video-on-demand offerings of television programs and motion pictures from various television networks in the U.S. in November 2005. Home Box Office; Showtime Networks Inc.; Starz Entertainment Group; Playboy TV.
- Showtime takes to 'Street' with 2 series, 4 pics. McConville, Jim // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;1/22/2002, Vol. 371 Issue 41, p8
Reports the production of television series and original movies for the first half of 2002 of Showtime Networks in the U.S. Show schedules; Nature of the series; Production schemes.
- Debut dates at Showtime. Hibberd, James // Hollywood Reporter;5/3/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the announcement of Showtime Networks Inc. concerning the summer premiere dates for several television series in Los Angeles, California, including "The Big C," "The Green Room With Paul Provenza," and "Weeds."
- Fuhgetabout 'The Sopranos'? No Way. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;6/4/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p2
The article comments on television drama series "The Sopranos," on Home Box Office (HBO) in the U.S. in 2007. It includes information on the plot and synopsis of the popular television drama, which will have its last season in 2007. The key characters of "The Sopranos," its various awards and...
- 'True Detective' Season 2 Finishes Run on HBO. // Variety;8/11/2015, Vol. 329 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the conclusion of the second season of U.S. television series "True Detective" on cable channel HBO on August 9, 2015.
- HBO investing $18 million in Family. Petrozzello, Donna // Broadcasting & Cable;09/14/98, Vol. 128 Issue 38, p47
Discusses the plans of Home Box Office (HBO) to develop original programming for its stand-alone HBO Family multiplex channel. Budget for the project; Remarks on the changes; List of television series; Series that HBO Family will acquire.
- HBO UPPING BD SAMPLER. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;5/11/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
A review is presented of cable television company Home Box Office's (HBO) HBO Sampler through internet connected blu-ray disc (BD) for viewing HBO and cable network Cinemax's original series without subscription.