Mag Rack 'Walks The Line' With 'Guitar Xpress' Tie-In
- Mag Rack 'Walk the Line' Tie-In. Waldman, Allison J. // Television Week;7/17/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p33
The article reports on the launch of the biographical film "Walk the Line" through a special edition of the video-on-demand instruction show "Guitar Xpress" owned by Mag Rack in the U.S. The campaign Walking With Johnny was launched by Mag Rack to promote its premiere. Mag Rack director of...
- Mag Rack Says It's Learning. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the video-on-demand (VOD) service of Mag Rack in the U.S. Details on the programming of the Mag Rack; Comments of Mag Strauss, executive vice president at Mag Rack on the VOD platform; Reaction of consumers to the digital subscription of the company.
- Mag Rack Eyes More Original Programming. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;5/2/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the growing number of original television programming provided by Mag Rack as of May 2005. Slogan used by Mag Rack for its video-on-demand service; Television companies that added the Mag Rack service in their market; Percentage of television programs created by or for Mag Rack.
- For the Birders. Figler, Andrea // Cable World (10427228);4/29/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p46
Presents information on Mag Rack, a programming unique to video-on-demand (VOD) that helps give cable operators a competitive edge over direct-broadcast-satellite providers. Services offered by Mag Rack; Significance of how cable uses VOD.
- Rainbow's Mag Rack and Details Pact on VOD Push. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;5/30/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p6
Reports the partnership of Mag Rack with Fairchild Publications' periodical "Details" to launch an integrated programming initiative exclusive to video on demand in the U.S. Information on the film developed in line with the initiative; Advantages of the partnership.
- Mag Rack Takes Fresh Approach. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/21/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p24
Presents updates on the U.S. video-on-demand magazine service provider Mag Rack as of July 21, 2003. Changes made to its user interface; Organization of its content; Services offered.
- Promos for On-Demand Go All Out to Drive Buys. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;12/1/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p14
Reports on the marketing techniques used by video-on-demand service providers in the U.S. Details of the launch of an advertisement by Mag Rack to promote the film "2 Fast 2 Furious," an online title from Universal; Prediction from Mag Rack on the number of digital cable subscribers that will...
- Mojo Closing; 'Skools' Sold. Gibbons, Kent; Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/13/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p52
The article discusses the closing of the Mojo HD television channel by In Demand Networks and the sale of the Lifeskool and Sportskool video-on-demand programming services to Joe Covey, Matthew Davidge, and Grace Creek Media. Lifeskool will operate as Mag Rack Entertainment. Grace Creek Media...
- Mediacom Reaches for Rainbow's Mag Rack. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p12
Reports on an agreement signed by cable television company Mag Rack with Rainbow Media Holdings to expand its video-on-demand (VOD) distribution owned by Mediacom Communications Corp. Areas in which Mag plans to deploy VOD-enables systems; Decision of regarding payments from customers for the...