Ensequence Lands Cox
- Ensequence gives a2a iTV capability. // New Media Age;3/3/2005, p8
This article reports that independent systems house Access to Audiences (a2a) has selected Ensequence's on-Q Create authoring software to develop interactive television advertisements, as of March 2005. The tool will allow a2a to develop and test a range of enhanced commercial services and...
- Interactive TV ads on the horizon. Colman, Price // Broadcasting & Cable;01/04/99, Vol. 129 Issue 1, p66
Announces the plans of cable operators, advertising agencies and consumer product companies to bring interactive advertising in television (TV) in 1999. Significance of the plan; Benefit of the Web and digital cable; Views on interactive TV advertising.
- Interactive TV is set to transform ads landscape. Davies, Oliver // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2002, p22
Focuses on the significance of interactive television (TV) technology in television advertising. Measurement of advertising by iTV; Importance of the measurement in making marketing strategy; Examination of the way in which advertising is bought and sold.
- Interactive TV ads need an audience. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;6/22/2001, Issue 25, p12
Comments on developments in the interactive television (ITV) arena. OpenTV's purchase of StaticTV; Launch of JICNET by IPA and ISBA; Prescription for the success of ITV as an advertising medium.
- How advertisers can benefit from iTV's added value. Groom, Jez // Marketing (00253650);9/13/2001, p9
Focuses on the impact of interactive television on the traditional television spot advertising market in Great Britain. Measurement and accountability issues in the determination of the value of spot advertising by agencies and advertisers; Number of digital subscribers that have interacted...
- I Want My ITV. Booth, Stephen A. // Brandweek;04/17/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p76
Provides information on interactive television (ITV) technology. Benefits of ITV to programmers and advertisers; Forecast on revenues from ITV; Advertisement on ITV.
- Advertising will spur net services. Miller, Jeffrey K. // America's Network;2/15/95, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p54
Suggests the use of advertising to help defray the cost of developing new services on interactive television networks in the United States. Inevitability of the information highway; Advertising as a way to raise revenue for the broad-scale deployment of interactive TV networks; Subsidizing...
- Interactive players set their strategies. Fry, Andy // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2001, p39
Investigates the impact of television technologies on advertising methods in Great Britain. Prospects for interactive TV; Dominant interactive players; Video-on demand services; Major stumbling blocks in interactive TV. INSET: TV FACTS..
- Could there be room for more than one interactive forum? Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);09/22/2000, Issue 38, p16
Comments on the formation of two forums for interactive television advertising in Great Britain. Formation of www.interactive-forum.org by interactive agencies Cylo and Phosphorus; Formation of the Interactive TV Advertising Association by digital television firm Static; Efforts by the...