USA, Disney Head 1st-Quarter Nielsen Pack
- THE RISING TIDE. Brunelli, Richard // Adweek;4/20/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 16, pS2
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on cable television finance. Ratings for prime time television programs presented on cable networks have become competitive with those presented by the broadcast networks. This has resulted in increased advertising rates and sales for...
- Disney Film Casts Ratings Spell. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p26
Reports on the premiere of the television film "Twitches" aired on prime time on Disney Channel in the U.S. Average viewers of the film from October 10 to 16, 2005; Household viewership rating generated by the film; Factors that contribute to the success of Disney Channel.
- Cable Nets Kick Sand In Face of Broadcast. Consoli, John; Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;8/6/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that original prime time television programs on cable networks have enjoyed significant ratings success in the summer of 2007 while reruns of programs by the broadcast television networks have suffered sharp declines. Five of the nine cable programs presenting new material...
- NIELSEN FEB. 5-11 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/19/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 8, p22
Charts are presented listing the Nielsen ratings for broadcast and cable television programs in prime time during the week of February 5-11, 2007, including the ratings of each show shown on the broadcast networks, the networks' overall ratings average, and the ten highest rated cable programs.
- RATINGS Wizard. Robbins, Stephanie // Television Week;3/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p18
Tables showing information on the weekly prime-time television ratings, the top television programs and the top ten cable network ratings for the week of February 19 to 25, 2007 in the U.S. are presented.
- Nielsen Primetime Ratings Report. // Daily Variety;2/27/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 37, p6
Several charts are presented that show primetime ratings in the U.S. for the week of February 18-24, 2008, including the top shows in the 18-49 age group, the top cable networks and the top shows in the 12-34 age bracket.
- FX. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC28
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network FX, operated by Fox Broadcasting. Ratings for television programs broadcast by the network are examined, particularly those for its television broadcasts of films and for syndicated television programs....
- You'll Laugh, You'll Cry. // Adweek;5/25/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 21, special section p1
The authors offer opinions on the so-called "upfront" sales period for television advertising for prime time television programs in the 2009-2010 television season. Broadcast and cable television networks are said to be uneasily attempting to cope with the effects of technological innovations...
- Weekly Prime-Time Ratings. Krukowski, Andrew // Television Week;11/5/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p20
Several tables are presented that list weekly prime-time ratings for October 22 to 28, 2008, including cable program ratings and cable network ratings.