SoapNet Awash in April Emmy Stunts
- SOAPnet. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC76
The article focuses on the cable television network SOAPnet. The network's programming is primarily reruns of daytime soap opera programs and serial prime time television programs. It will debut a reality television program featuring the wives of professional hockey players in the 2008-2009 season.
- SoapNet Adds 'Young & Restless' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;3/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p38
Reports that television network SoapNet has secured airing rights to the top-rated soap opera "The Young and the Restless," from Sony Pictures Television. Details of the multiyear deal; Changes in the evening lineup of the network with the addition of the soap opera; Average household rating of...
- Is this daytime ITV's saviour? Bainbridge, Jane // Marketing (00253650);3/8/2001, p19
Features the relaunching of the daytime soap opera 'Crossroads' by ITV in Great Britain. Target audience of the show; Advertisers for the show.
- MEDIA CHOICE/NIGHT AND DAY. Ward, Caroline // Marketing (00253650);11/15/2001, p8
Evaluates the television soap opera 'Night and Day' of ITV1 in Great Britain. Reputation of the TV program as a soap opera; Controversies associated with the soap's theme; Rivalry between TV programs 'Night and Day' and 'Coronation Street.'
- SoapNet Getting Original. Lafayette, Jon // Television Week;3/9/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p3
This article reveals the plan of SopaNet to launch a new slate of original shows for the cable channel. According to its president Brian Frons, its lineup of new shows include two weekly scripted serials. In addition, it has acquired all seven seasons of off-net series "Gilmore Girls" and movie...
- Genie Francis joins The Young and the Restless! Rice, Lynette // Entertainment Weekly;5/13/2011, Issue 1154, p14
The article reports that actress Genie Francis has been added to the cast of the television soap opera "The Young and the Restless." Her first episode will air on May 27, 2011.
- LOVE IN THE AFTERNOON. // Jet;12/22/2003, Vol. 104 Issue 26, p65
Focuses on the wedding of the "Young and the Restless" TV soap opera characters Neil and Drucilla Winters, scheduled to be broadcast on December 23, 2003. Actors playing the characters; Wedding theme.
- Seriously into soaps. Parney, Lisa Leigh // Christian Science Monitor;7/7/2000, Vol. 92 Issue 158, p13
Presents the author's reflections regarding soap operas and her interest in the television program, 'The Young and the Restless.'
- ITV to sign Harveys as Â£30m Corrie sponsor. Long, Danielle // Campaign;6/22/2007, Issue 25, p1
The article reports that the furniture store chain Harveys Furnishing Group PLC is going to sign Â£10 million-a-year package with the television network ITV to sponsor the television soap opera Coronation Street in Great Britain. The package includes online, mobile and broadcast sponsorship....