Being a SEABEE Ain't Easy
- Hangar fit for the 21st century. Conners, Sharon // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Aug2001, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p50
Focuses on the renovations made for the main hangar of the Plattsburgh Air Force Base in New York. Description of hangar design; Upgrade of building insulation systems; Role of the Plattsburgh Airbase Redevelopment Corporation.
- We Want You! Timberg, Robert // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Aug2007, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses various articles published within the issue, including one on the Deployable Operations Group and another by Jim Lacey on armed forces.
- The Race to 1 September. King, Robert; Della-Moretta III, Leonard B. // Army Sustainment;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p59
The article provides information on how U.S. Division-Center (USD-C) used flexibility to react to alter in the operational environment (OE). It states that the main USD-C focus was on Baghdad OE elements since there was just one brigade in the Al Anbar Province, Iraq. It mentions that leaders of...
- RAF Strives To Resolve Recce Pod Delay. Barrie, Douglas // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/15/2002, Vol. 156 Issue 15, p27
Reports the efforts made by the Royal Air Force on the potential deployments in Persian Gulf region in Great Britain. Launch of Raptor program; Provision of a dual-band reconnaissance pod for the Tornado GR4; Use of visible light and infrared sensors.
- Weston to revamp military bases. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/30/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the contract awarded to Weston Solutions of the U.S. for the renovation of military bases located at Umm Qasr port, Al-Kasik, Tadji and Numaniyah in Iraq. Estimated value of the renovation project; Plans of Weston for the project; Major part of the rehabilitation of Umm Qasr.
- British Apaches Over Arizona. Drwiega, Andrew // Rotor & Wing;7/15/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that the British Army Air Corps is using Goldwater range in Arizona for the final stages of its Conversion to Role training for its Apache Longbow crews. As stated, the Squadrons earmarked for immediate deployment and found that the this was the last place to sharpen their...
- INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTEE DUTY. // All Hands;Jan2011, Issue 1126, p12
The article presents the duties for individual augmentee (IA) in navy, wherein it states that Global Support Assignment (GSA), Individual Augmentee Manpower Management (IAMM), and Reserve Component Mobilization (RC Mob) are the primary processes that determine how the IA Sailors should be deployed
- Transitions Online: Unwanted Brotherly Aid. Hakobyan, Anna // Transitions Online;1/24/2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of the Armenian government to deploy its servicemen in Iraq as of January 2005. Reasons behind the decision; Operations of the troop in Iraq; Factors that contributed to the opposition regarding the deployment of the Armenian servicemen.
- Thai Coalition Engineer Unit Supports Operation Enduring Freedom. Harney, Robert A. // Army Logistician;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on the deployment of a Coalition Engineer Unit by the Kingdom of Thailand to Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan to support Operation Enduring Freedom. Commitment of Thailand to global efforts; List of critical tasks for the military operations; Duration for the deployment.