NJ., Agency Reach Deal With Teams Over Stadium
- N.J. Agency's Board OKs Stadium MOU With N.Y. Giants. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32118, p6
The article reports that the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority's board voted Friday to approve a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the New York Giants that will allow the team to build a new 80,000-seat football stadium at the Meadowlands. At a specially called meeting, 11 board...
- Still Lashing Out at Xanadu. Goldstein, Scott // njbiz;5/16/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p10
Features Raymond H. Bateman, a board member of New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority, and his criticism of the Xanadu project in Meadowlands, New Jersey in 2005. Anger over an issue related to the football stadium of the New York Giants; Traffic concerns of Bateman; Challenge posed by...
- Giants Complaint. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32108, p35
Reports on the complaint filed by the owners of the New York Giants football team against the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority.
- NJ. Agency May Have to Retire Up to $35M of Bonds for Sports Complex. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31984, p5
Reports on the likely pay off of bonds for sports complex project by the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority. Cancellation of the status of bonds issued for tax-exempt purposes; Redevelopment plan for the Meadowland Sports Complex; Elimination of the tax-exempt debt.
- New Jersey Sports Authority to Sell $21 Million for Practice Facility for NFL's Jets. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32609, p7
The article announces the sale of $20.8 million state contract bonds of the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority. Proceeds of the sale will be used to finance land acquisition for a new training facility for the National Football League's New York Jets. The competitive sale's financial...
- Legislators weigh future of N.J. sports authority. Kitchen, Andrew // njbiz;3/8/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p2
The article deals with the meeting of the New Jersey Senate Legislative Oversight Committee which focused on the future as well as the future of the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority.
- Meadowlands eyes link. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/2/94, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p34
Reports on the New Jersey Sports & Exposition Authority's plans for its Meadowlands complex. Attractions; Construction of a rail line for access to Manhattan, New York.
- State keeps options open for racetrack. Kitchenman, Andrew // njbiz;9/19/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 38, p3
The article reports that as of September 2011, New Jersey Sports and Exposition authorities remain in talks with Morris Bailey over his proposed purchase of the Monmouth Park Racetrack, but feel confident about alternative offers should Bailey renege on his offer.
- N.J. authority's sale will go toward convention center project. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;01/12/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30806, p32
Focuses on the construction of a beach-side convention center in Wildwood, New Jersey financed by a bond sale for the sale of the state Sports & Exposition Authority. Value of the project; Areas of improvement needed by the facility.