EDA Approves Debt
- New Jersey Development Agency Approves $10.3M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p32
The article reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority approved three bond resolutions valued at $10.3 million. The authority approved Multi-Fab Sales & Service Inc.'s proposal to issue more than $3.6 million of debt. The other two deals are the sale of $4.8 million of debt and a...
- New Jersey Authority Uses PILOTS to Back Refunding Deal for Mall. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31388, p40
No abstract available.
- Agency bonds with banks to offer credit to NJ firms. Salak, John // Crain's New York Business;9/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p27
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's creation of a composite bond program. Program details; Development of two regionally targeted bond issues; Bond program benefits; Industry observers' comments.
- N.J. Gears Up for First Batch Of School Construction Bonds. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;10/12/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30994, p1
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority to issue school bonds in New Jersey. Creation of a Division of School Construction and planning; Structure of the planned bond sale.
- N.J. and N.Y.C. Deals Dominate as Supply Slowly Rolls In. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33447, p8
The article reports on the partnership between New Jersey Economic Development Authority (EDA) and the New York City Transitional Finance Authority (TFA) to bring up deals to the bond market. The deals will possibly cause changes to the market if only investors treat them as benchmark deals and...
- New Jersey Agency Ready to Sell $650M for School Construction. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;1/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31796, p3
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Agency (EDA) has cleared the way to issue $650 million of state contract bonds to benefit the state's $8.6 billion school construction program. Number of facilities to be renovated and built; Limit to the true cost of interest; EDA sales of...
- New Jersey Economic Authority Approves Deal for Metuchen Diocese. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32193, p6
Reports that the New Jersey Economic Development Authority has approved a new-money and refunding deal for the Diocese of Metuchen totaling more than $28 million of tax-exempt floating-rate debt. Issuance of the bonds at a variable rate that re-set on a weekly basis with a one-time option to fix...
- N.J. Bond Bill Would Fund Grants. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31664, p1
New Jersey could issue more than $660 million in state appropriation-backed debt to pay for incentive grants to companies that relocate or expand in New Jersey, under legislation supported by Governor. The Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee approved a bill that would allow the New Jersey...
- N.J. EDA Preps $435M for School Facilities. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p1
The article reports on the selling of 435 million dollars of school facilities construction refunding bonds by New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA).