S&P Gives A-Minus to $1B Louisiana Citizens Deal
- Louisiana Storm Insurer Upgraded by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33437, p2
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded the assessment revenue bonds of the Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp from Baa2 to Baa1 in Louisiana.
- LOUISIANA: Citizens' Rating Goes Up. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/30/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33442, p7
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to increase its rating on the 894 million dollars outstanding tax-exempt assessment revenue bonds of Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp. to Baa1 from Baa2 in December 2010.
- LOUISIANA: Fitch Negative on Citizens. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/15/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32587, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has placed the BBB Issuer Default Rating of Louisiana Citizens Property Insurance Corp. and the BBB underlying ratings on assessment revenue bonds on rating watch negative. This reflects to the company's computer problems in retrieving its 2005 and 2006...
- Washington County, Md., Upgraded, Affirmed Ahead of $25 Million Deal. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32332, p28
The article reports on Standard & Poor's Corp.'s upgrade and Fitch Ratings Inc.'s affirmation of underlying credit ratings for Washington County, Maryland in advance of the country's competitive sale of $25.5 million in general obligation bonds. The rating on the county's $129.4 million of...
- Europe: The Ratings Game. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p19
The article reports on the convergence in European credit ratings in 2005. Standard & Poor's has upgraded Lithuania's credit rating by one notch and assigned its first ever rating to Georgia in April. Meanwhile, the agency revised its outlook on the Czech Republic's A long-term foreign currency...
- WISCONSIN: Meriter Hospital Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p9
The article reports that the credit rating for Meriter Hospital has been upgraded by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Madison, Wisconsin. The rating agency revised its outlook to positive from stable, reflecting the growing volume figures and overall financial profile of the hospital. The upgrade...
- Palomar Pomerado Health Raised to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32767, p39
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded its rating for the Series 2005A General Obligation (GO) bonds of Palomar Pomerado Health District, issued by the North San Diego County Health Facilities Financing Authority in California. The rating agency raised the rating to A-plus...
- N.Y.C. Sets $850M Debt Sale for Next Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p36
Reports on the plans of the New York City to sell tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds. Rating of New York City's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's.
- Pittsburgh's Fiscal Problems Run It Down. Lemov, Penelope // Governing;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p58
Focuses on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower the bond rating of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Reasons for the downgrade; Budget problems facing Pittsburgh; Outlook of Moody's Investor Service and Fitch on the bond rating of Pittsburgh.