Carteret County Upgrade
- Parker Poe Taps Poley for Raleigh, N.C., Public Finance Post. Shigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p6
The article announces that Jeffrey A. Poley has become a partner in the public finance group of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP in Raleigh, North Carolina. The author offers information about the career background and responsibilities of Poley. Information about achievements and awards received...
- Rebecca Joyner Becomes Partner In Parker Poe's Raleigh, N.C., Office. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p7
The article announces the promotion of Rebecca Joyner as partner at Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP's office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- He excels at getting orders in the courts. // Business North Carolina;Sep2002, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p69
Profiles lawyer Bob Spearman, a partner in the Parker Poe Adams and Bernstein. Educational background; Career highlights; Information on the cases he handled.
- No Slowing in Charlotte. Desue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32026, p1
The article reports that Triple-A rated Charlotte, North Carolina, will competitively offer $48 million of general obligation refunding bonds Tuesday as the city wraps up an active year in the debt market and gears up for more borrowing for a new mass transit system. City Treasurer H. Lee Madden...
- Rating Agencies: LIPA Ruling Not Likely to Affect Credits. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/13/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31036, p3
Reports on the effects of the ruling striking down an agreement in which Suffolk County, New York ratepayers would repay the Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) up to 625 million dollars in excess taxes collected from LIPA. Expected changes in the ratings on the bonds or the communities.
- Groton, Conn., Gos Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p2
No abstract available.
- Rhode Island Mayor Fires Back at Moody's Over City's Downgrade to Junk Status. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;01/03/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31049, p6
No abstract available.
- Airport Debt Elevates. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/27/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32411, p31
The article reports that Moody Investors Services Inc. has upgraded the Series 1994, 1998, 2002A and 2002B senior airport revenue bonds of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Aa3 from S2 as well as the Series 2002 junior lien bonds to A1 from A2. The changes in credit ratings were...
- Project Finance Ratings Staged Dramatic Rise in 2001. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p64
Focuses on ratings given by various rating agencies to publicly sold bonds and privately placed debt in the United States, as of February 19, 2002. Reasons behind decline in credit ratings by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Growth registered in project finance ratings; Factors that led bond...