Legal Reform Letdown?
- Barbour on Tort Reform. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/4/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31834, p31
Reports that Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour supports tort reform as lawsuit abuse can hit hard small businesses.
- Realist Haley Barbour Won't Run for President in 2012. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/25/2011, p15
A blog by editor-in-chief Joe Gandelman talking about U.S. political lobbyist Haley Barbour is presented.
- "Shut up and send money". // Advocate;3/7/95, Issue 676, p12
Reports on US House of Representatives member Haley Barbour's remarks during a television appearance on the stand of the Republican Party on the issue of homosexuality.
- Gov. Barbour refrains from criticizing Romney on bid. Miller, Sean J. // Hill;4/13/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p24
The article reports on the forbearing of Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour to criticize Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney for his state's health care system in a meeting in Capitol Hill.
- Barbour to GOP: Don't take Massachusetts for granted. Rushing, J. Taylor // Hill;1/28/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that Mississippi Governor Haley Barbour has warned Republican that the group cannot afford complacency or overconfidence and not take for granted the state.
- Quote of the week. // Human Events;1/17/97, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p1
Presents a quotation of Republican National Chairman Haley Barbour on the contributions of big business to Democrats.
- Grand Old Party. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/13/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31761, p31
Reports on the preparations made for the inauguration of Haley Barbour, second Republican governor in Mississippi. Budget for the campaign period; Salary of Barbour at the beginning of his four-year term; Oath of the officials.
- Highways to honor black leaders, military heroes. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;3/23/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 52, p3
The article reports on the move of Republican Governor Haley Barbour signed into law the new highway designations that honor the African American leaders and military heroes on the highways in Mississippi.
- Missing files and improper applications for pardoned. Brown, Cecil // Jackson Advocate;2/23/2012, Vol. 74 Issue 19, p4A
The author discusses the 200 pardons and commutations of Governor Haley Barbour which highlighted the problems in .