SunTrust Bank's Donna Williams Joins U.S. Bank Office in Nashville
- Reliance Trust Unit sold to US Bank. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p2
Reports on US Bank Corporate Trust's acquisition of the corporate trust business of Atlanta, Georgia-based Reliance Trust Co. Benefits to be gained by US Bank from the deal.
- DEFENDING THE COOPS. L. B. // E: The Environmental Magazine;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p8
The article informs that Johnson City C.O.O.P. (Chickens On Our Property), owned by Emily Katt and Sam Jones, who raise chickens at their backyards, won the case filed against them by Johnson City, Tennessee, authorities, on a charge of raising hens illegally.
- Defending the Coops. Blomberg, Lindsey // E THIS WEEK;7/29/2012, p3
The article focuses on the reaction of people on making the practice of raising backyard chickens illegal in North American cities. Resident Emily Katt of Johnson City, Tennessee mentions that she was forced to sell her chickens and the coop that her husband built. It informs that Katt with...
- Capturing Savings On Line. ADAMS, JOHN // Bank Technology News;Nov2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p42
The article examines the adoption of teller capture in the U.S. Kade Pederson says that time is one of the opponents of teller capture adoption, especially the perception that lines at branches will get longer if tellers are not responsible for scanning checks. Donna Williams, chief financial...
- Del. campaign funding scrutinized. Otis, L.H. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/04/96, Vol. 100 Issue 45, p1
Cites that Delaware Insurance Commissioner, Donna Lee Williams has received funds for her reelection campaign from individuals, and entities tied to the insurance industry. Legal, and ethical questions raised as a result of this funding; Information on a state campaign finance law; Statistical...
- Cecil-Rotary Car Winner Announced. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);6/4/2014, Vol. 141 Issue 23, p3A
The article announces that Donna Williams, Thunderbird Lodge owner, is the winner of the 2008 Nissan Sentra given away at the Burnet Rotary Golf Tournament in Texas.
- Acknowledgments. // Spaces Between Birds;1996, p63
People and magazine who the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book "The Spaces Between Birds" are mentioned.
- Community Voices. // Jackson Advocate;4/30/2015, Vol. 77 Issue 30, p10B
A calendar of events in Mississippi in May 2015 is presented including the sppech by brigadier general Donna Williams at the Spring Army Commissioning and Pinning Ceremony, 20th Concert Celebration of the Jackson Metropolitan Retired Community Chorale, and Go Red for Women Luncheon by the...
- Del. funding for regulator questioned. Otis, L.H. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;11/11/96, Vol. 100 Issue 46, p1
Focuses on the reactions to the disclosure regarding Delaware Insurance Commissioner Donna Lee Williams' acceptance of campaign contributions from insurance executives. Possible legal ramifications; Findings of an investigation conducted by the `National Underwriter' periodical; Comments from...