PEM Advisors Taps Conroy for Hospitals Post
- CALIFORNIA: Power Agency Taps PFM. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31285, p33
Reports on selection of Public Financial Management (PFM) as a financial advisor in California Consumer Power and Conservation Authority. Authorization of multi-million dollar for a contract by the board members of PFM; Possible issuance of revenue bonds by the authority.
- KDFA Finance Official Resigning To Take Consultant Post at PFM. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p3
Reports on the resignation of Todd Fraizer as vice president of finance at Kansas Development Finance Authority for a position as senior management consultant with Public Financial Management Inc. in Memphis, Tennessee. Educational and career background of the executive; Responsibility of...
- Knowing when to call on a consultant. Weiss, Anne // BusinessWest;Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p51
Offers advice to managers on when to get the help of a business consultant for their companies. Factors for consideration when deciding on whether to get the services of a business consultant; Roles and expertise of consultants.
- Interim managers become specialist advisers. // Personnel Today;9/24/2002, p2
No abstract available.
- A new approach to `senior management'. // Supervisory Management;Apr95, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p2
Suggests the management consulting services of retired executives who are members of Senior Core of Retired Executives (SCORE) and Reserve Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP). Cost effectiveness of consultancies.
- Vanishing Profits? Kelley, Bill // Entrepreneur;Nov99, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p170
Discusses the importance of sales consultants in solving business problems. Steps in deciding whether a sales consultant is needed; Services offered by sales consultants; Guidelines when searching for a sales consultant. INSET: Untitled (information on the justsell.com) by Robert McGarvey.
- Sell!ng welcomes 3 members to board of advisors. // Sell!ng;Mar2002, p2
Profiles several executives who serve as sales consultants.
- The Executive and the Management Consultant. Morley, Jonathan // Management Review;Apr74, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p59
Describes a situation that highlighted the management consultant's role in filling the natural void that exists between an executive and his subordinates. Corporate changes proposed by a young manager to his executive; Response of the consultants and the executive to the proposal.
- What's a speaker worth? // New Mexico Business Journal;Nov98, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the compensations receive by several business consultants in New Mexico.