NASD Exempts Five Firms From G-37 B an
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p46
This article presents information related to investment banking in the U.S. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. shuffled its credit-markets department, leading to the departure of at least six senior employees. The moves follow management changes in recent weeks intended as port of on effort to consolidate...
- Market Speculates On Losses At JP Morgan. Ferguson, Joy // High Yield Report;11/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the connection of JP Morgan Chase on the heavy rally in the high yield market in the U.S. according to the speculations of some market players. Action taken by JP Morgan which connects to the heavy rally in the high yield market; Alleged business losses of JP Morgan; Involvement of...
- Two JP Morgan Algos Eye Stealth Trading, Dark Liquidity. Heires, Katherine // Securities Industry News;9/18/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 31, p9
The article reports on the decision of JP Morgan Chase & Co. to enter the hidden-liquidity trading market in the U.S. The company launched its two new algorithmic trading system--Aqua and Arid--which were designed to anonymously trade on exchanges and electronic communications networks as well...
- Vitol Group in Market Seeking $150M. Y. B. // Private Placement Letter;10/1/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p7
The article reports on the entry of Vitol Group in the securities market through JPMorgan Chase and Co. in the U.S. The company's main goal in its entry is to secure $150 million of senior notes. It is planning to structure the deal in a single five-year tranche. The company operates in various...
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/11/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 39, p39
The article presents a lists of industries according to their ranking in brokerage stocks. List of companies include Sanders Morris Harris Group, Raymond James, Southwest Securities, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, First Albany, HSBC Holdings PLC, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. others.
- JPMorgan Launches Dark Pool with a Twist. // Traders Magazine;May2008, Vol. 21 Issue 281, p8
The article reports on the launching of Lighthouse, a crossing network, by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. to bring together orders from its own trading desks as well as external sources in the U.S. The new system will transmit indication of interest (IOI)-like messages to potential counterparties. Carl...
- Giles Elliot and Roger Harrold Launch New Asia Consultancy Firm. Chenne, Janet Du // Global Custodian News;2013, p102
The two former senior executives at Standard Chartered and J.P. Morgan have set up a consultancy to advise the securities services and transaction banking sectors in Asia.
- JPMorgan could pay $800m fine for 'London whale'. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;9/17/2013, p15
The article reports that JP Morgan Chase & Co., noted to be the largest bank in the U.S., could pay at least $800 million over the $6 billion trading loss known as the London whale to settle with securities and bank regulators. It notes that the bank has been going through investigation by...
- Market Post: Munis Unchanged as New Deals Take Center Stage. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The municipal bond market is still steady as a slew of new issues hit the primary market on Wednesday including several deals of good size, which traders said were priced attractively.