TA Comes at Hedgies From Different Angle
- Parthenon Capital Partners Acquires eSecLending. Safane, Jake // Global Custodian News;2013, p22
The private equity firm Parthenon Capital Partners has acquired independent securities lending agent eSecLending.
- Old Mutual plans R 5 billion acquisition. // African Business News;3/ 4/2013, p16
The article reports on the 5 billion rand allocated by Old Mutual PLC, an international long-term savings, investment, banking and protection group, for acquisitions in fast-growing countries in Africa after the company's annual profit surpassed analysts' estimates.
- BRIEFS. // Pensions & Investments;4/3/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p31
The article offers news briefs related to the pension and investment sector. Sacramento County Employees' Retirement System terminated Bank of New York Asset Management as manager of a $65 million active domestic small-capital growth equity portfolio. Chicago Public School Teachers' Pension and...
- TA Associates Invests in Plusgrade, as Travel Deals Soar. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/18/2015, p3
The article reports that private equity firm TA Associates has invested in Plusgrade, a revenue service for the travel industry whose aim is to help airlines manage and optimize revenue generated from seat upgrades and other services.
- TA Associates Grabs Stake in Towne Park. Collins, Allison // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/13/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p19
The article discusses a deal under which private equity (PE) firm TA Associates of Boston, Massachusetts completed a majority investment in Annapolis, Maryland-based Towne Park, a provider of outsourced parking management and hospitality services to the hotel and healthcare industries.
- OM to cut 200 roles as Skandia firms merge. // Fund Strategy;10/15/2012, p1
The article reports on the move of Old Mutual PLC firm to cut 200 roles as it mergers its Skandia UK businesses to form Old Mutual Wealth.
- OM throws weight around offshore. Basson, Deon // Finance Week;01/28/2000, p71
Reports on Old Mutual's attempt to take over the British Gerrard group in South Africa. Criticism that Nedcor is a subsidiary of Old Mutual; Confirmation of the suspicion that Old Mutual had more cash abroad prior to its demutualization and listing than is widely believed; Old Mutual's asset...
- Old Mutual has acquired an interest in the securities of Raubex. // World Mining News;12/4/2013, p1
The article reports that the Old Mutual Plc has obtained an interest in the securities of the construction company Raubex. It informs about the total interest held by Old Mutual with an increament of 17.17% of the total issued share capital of the Raubex. It also offers suggestions to the...
- Old Mutual acquisition of a majority stake in Ghana's Provident Life Assurance Company unconditional. // African Business News;9/10/2013, p36
The article reports that Old Mutual PLC's acquisition of a majority stake in Ghana's Provident Life Assurance Co. has become unconditional.