PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR MARCH 29, 2006
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR JAN. 7, 2008. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p9
A chart is presented depicting plain/insured general obligation yield for the January 7, 2008 in the U.S.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR JAN. 30, 2008. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32807, p9
A chart is presented that lists the plain/insured general obligation (GO) yield curves in the U.S. states for January 30, 2008, including Montana, Hawaii, and Nevada.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR OCT. 10, 2006. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32485, p35
A chart is presented that lists plain and insured yield to maturity curves for October 10, 2006 in the U.S.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR FEB. 13, 2009. // Bond Buyer;2/18/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33064, p9
A chart depicting the plain and insured yield of several states in the U.S. as of February 13, 2009 including Missouri, Minnesota and Iowa is presented.
- FRIDAY FIELDS. // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p1
A chart is presented depicting the rate of financial return from a municipal bond investment in the U.S. in March 2012.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33097, p1
Several charts are presented that depict the municipal bonds yield in the U.S., including the yield to par call, the "Bond Buyer" 40 yield and government securities prices.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2012, p17
A table is presented which lists the daily market indicators in the U.S. as of May 2012 including municipal bond index, 40 average dollar price, and average yield to maturity.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33407, p25
Several charts are presented that show market statistics of government securities in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, visible supply declines and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32454, p17
Several charts are presented that list the due date and the purchased of the bond at various states in the U.S. including West Morgan-East Lawrence Water and Sewer Authority in Alabama, Prima County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona, and the Cawelo Water District in California.