Results of Negotiated Sales
- Munis End Session Little Changed; Kansas School District Sells $104M. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/26/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32119, p2
The article presents news briefs related to securities market. Municipal bond prices did not change much since the only definitive direction that Treasuries provided was the flattening of the yield curve. Johnson County, Kansas, Unified School District No. 229 sold $104 million of general...
- Corpus Christi, Tex., Council Set to Approve $110M Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32153, p3
Reports on the authorization of the city councils to sale a multi-million dollar general obligation and refunding bonds in Corpus Christi, Texas. Interest rate and premium of the bonds; Aid of the bond proceeds to fund streets, public health and safety and other economic development projects;...
- IRS Asks San Diego About $15.3M Refunding in '03. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32307, p4
The article reports that the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has asked San Diego to supply documents related to a lease-revenue refunding deal in 2003. The city filed a copy of the request with the nationally recognized municipal securities information repositories. The IRS...
- Missouri to See $175M Refunding, $350M of Highway Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32158, p36
The article informs about a triple-A rated state general obligation (GO) refunding for $175 million, followed by the sale of $350 million of state highway commission revenue bonds in Missouri. The state GO issue will advance refund about $166 million of debt and current refund the remainder with...
- NEW YORK: More ARS Refinancing Plans. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p9
The article reports on the plan of Battery Park City Authority (BPCA) of New York to refinance its $635 million of auction-rate securities or to do a new infrastructure issue. Robert Serpico, chief financial officer, said they plan to seek a financial adviser through a request proposals process...
- Stretching Out the Debt. // Time;9/19/1960, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p94
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Treasury Department that it will try a borrowing technique called advance refunding. It mentions that the Treasury offers holders of 12.5 billion dollars in World War II bonds which mature between 1967 and 1969 the chance to turn them in...
- Arizona Expects Savings in $457M Transportation Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The Arizona Transportation Board will enter rush-hour traffic to the refunding market this week with a $457 million issue expected to bring net present value savings of better than 5%.
- Charlotte Enters Into Swap on $108 Million Refunding. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31442, p3
Reports the marketing of the revenue refunding bonds in Charlotte, North Carolina. Generation of net-present value savings; Issuance of debt refunds fixed-rate debt; Finance for the water and sewer capital improvement program.
- Show Me the Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p1
Reports the selling of the advance and current obligation refunding bonds of Missouri. Management of the various revenue bond programs of the state; Percentage of net present value savings on the portion of bonds; Series of selling general obligation refunding bonds.