SEC to Reconsider Proposals on Fund Point-of-Sale Disclosure, Soft Dollars
- FINANCIAL DATA. // Caribbean Business;6/2/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p53
The article presents information on recent activities in the financial market of Caribbean Area. Information has been presented in tabular form. A portion of the article presents information on changes in the values of stocks of business enterprises. The article also throws light on yield from...
- Southwest, Kaplan Brokers Reach Timing Settlements. // Money Management Executive;1/17/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on brokerage firms Southwest and Kaplan Brokers's settlements in market-timing and late-trading charges. Dallas broker/dealer Southwest Securities agreed to pay $10 million for allegedly failing to prevent its registered reps from submitting market-timing and late-trading...
- After Relatively Good '01, Banks Like 2002 Outlook. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;1/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p9
Forecasts the growth in the American mutual funds investment industry for the year 2002 on the basis of good performance by many banks in 2001. Analysis of the loss faced by the Dutch company ING Group in 2001; Role of diversification of products in helping companies survive economic slowdown;...
- Rise in angel activity good omen for future. // Journal of Business (10756124);11/8/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 24, pA8
In this article, the authors discuss the issues related with capital investments given to business enterprises by mutual fund companies in the Spokane market in Washington.
- From zero to hero. Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;10/30/2003, p32
Reports on the strong performance of split-capital investment trusts in Great Britain. Factors that drive the growth of split-capital investment trusts; Returns that will be earned by investments in zero dividend shares; Companies that offer split-capital investment trusts.
- Once Winners, Now Sinners. Bresiger, Gregory // Financial Planning;May2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p69
Presents information on orthodoxy problem in mutual fund industry. How financial planners are familiar with the problem; Asset size of capital funds; Example of a large-capital value fund having redefined orthodoxy and making it work for investors; Challenges facing value managers.
- Bertelsmann starts new venture fund. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;07/10/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 28, p16
Deals with the BV Capital Fund II launched by the creators of venture capital fund Bertelsmann Ventures in July 2000. Value of the capital commitments of the fund; International investors of the fund.
- Changes and challenges lie ahead for the Australian hedge fund industry. // Asia Hedge;3/16/2015, p1
The Australian hedge fund industry is growing strongly, thanks to the country's sophisticated group of managers and a range of diverse investing strategies aimed at taking advantage of Australia's developed financial markets and fast-growing assets in the superannuation funds
- Weekly Reporters POst $333 Million Inflow. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p7
The article reports on the net inflow of $333 million posted by municipal bond mutual funds during the period ending April 2, 2008 for its weekly report category in the U.S. According to AMG Data Services, the results were down and represents the 11th inflow in the last 12 weeks. The category...