14-Day Cash Mgmt Bills Draw 4.685% High Rate
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32066, p2
Reports financial developments in the U.S. Increase in consumer credit; Plan of the Treasury Department to auction its 3-day cash management bills; Improvement in the lending standards imposed by domestic banks on commercial and industrial loans.
- Calendar of main economic events. // OECD Economic Surveys: Iceland;Jun1998, Vol. 1998 Issue 11, p103
Presents a chronology of events related to the Icelandic economy from the year 1997 to 1998. Decision of the Central Bank to renew its custodian and market making agreement with several securities firms; Implementation of the second phase of the plan of the Government Debt Management Agency to...
- Philadelphia School District Selling $575M of Trans for Cash-Flow Needs. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32409, p3
The article reports the intent of the Philadelphia School District in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to sell $575 million of tax and revenue anticipation notes as part of its annual cash-flow borrowing. Bank of America NA is supporting the notes with a direct-pay letter of credit. Moreover, Moody's...
- Cash Managements Draw 2.440% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the value of the cash management bills sold by the U.S. Treasury Department. Nineteen billion dollars of 63-day cash management bills, dated February 14, 2008 and due April 17, 2008 was sold, at a 2.440 percent high tender rate. The bid to cover ratio was 3.49 and the...
- Treasury to Offer $4B Of Cash Managements. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p2
The article reports on auction of cash management bill by the U.S. Treasury. The Treasury Department said yesterday that it will auction $4 billion of 14-day cash management bills today. The bills are dated December 1, 2004 and due December 15.
- Cash Managements Draw 2.660% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32106, p2
Reports on the multibillion sale of an 8-day cash management bills in the U.S.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 4.380% High Rate. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p2
The article reports sale by the Treasury Department of $7 billion of 6-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 4.380% in the United States. The bills are dated March 8 and due March 14, 2006. The coupon equivalent was 4.444%, the price was 99.927000, the low bid was 4.350%, and the...
- FAST FORWARD. Bedell, Denise // Global Finance;Mar2007, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p16
The article outlines the development of global cash forecasting. Survey shows that change is speeding up as more companies look to improve forecasting for better liquidity management. It has been stressed that no company wants to find itself to meet trading commitments and obligations. Investing...
- Treasury Operations Mechanism in Romania. ANDREI, Dumitru Laurentiu; BREZEANU, Petre // Finance: Challenges of the Future;2014, Vol. 16, p82
The transition from a payment system on paper support to an electronic one in Romania was determined, on the one hand, by the development of the financial markets and the significant increase of the activity performed by means of payment systems, and on the other hand, by the need to move to a...