T-Bill Auction to Pay Down $2.992B
- Evolution and market behavior in economics and finance: introduction to the special issue. Bottazzi, Giulio; Dindo, Pietro // Journal of Evolutionary Economics;Jul2013, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p507
An introduction is presented in which the editors discuss various reports within the issue on topics including the evolution of trading strategies in auction markets, asset market, and financial assets.
- The Treasury Auction Process: Objectives, Structure, and Recent Adaptations. Garbade, Kenneth D.; Ingber, Jeffrey F. // Current Issues in Economics & Finance;Feb2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p1
Explains the modern Treasury auction process in the U.S. Information the three types of marketable securities; Structure of the auction; Details of the computer application called Treasury Automated Auction Processing System. INSETS: Evolution of Restrictions on Auction Awards;The August 2004...
- The Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32351, p49
The article presents a credit calendar of events related to government securities in the U.S. The payment down amounting to 2.992 billion dollars at its regular weekly auction will be held on April 3, 2006. Futhermore, the Treasury auctions four-week bills will be held on April 4, 2006. Lastly,...
- Auction Rate Market Turmoil Continues. Campbell, Dakin; Devitt, Cattlin; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32817, p1
The article reports on the market performance of auction rate in the U.S. Difficulties in the unsteadily auction rate market remained on February 14, 2008 as issuers kept on to digest the results of mounting failed auctions of municipal securities, hastening their efforts to restructure their...
- competitive bid. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p1741
A definition of the term "competitive bid" is presented. It refers to a method of auctioning new securities whereby various underwriters offer the stock at competing prices or terms.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 4.930% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/10/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32442, p2
The article focuses on the $13 billion 10-year notes auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department. The note was auctioned as 4 7/8 at a 4.930 percent high yield at a price of 99.569877. The bid to cover ratio was 2.23 and the low yield was 4.870 percent. Federal Reserve banks also bought...
- Treasury T-Bills To Pay Down $465M. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32064, p2
The article reports that the Treasury Department said yesterday it will pay down $465 million at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills Monday by selling $37 billion to refund $37.465 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T Bills To Raise New Cash. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32093, p2
This article reports that the Treasury Department said that it will raise $2,980 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-and 182-day discount bills by selling $38 billion to refund$35,020 billion in maturing securities.
- Disclosure for Auction-Rate Programs Lacking, Haines Says. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32220, p6
Reports on the concern of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on the brokers-dealers running auction-rate securities programs. Issues involving the inadequate disclosure of information; Details of the auction-rate securities programs; Effort in investigating the dealers' disclosures.