Bay Area Toll Agency Readies $1.16 Billion Deal
- FLORIDA: Toll Bridge Defaults, Again. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/12/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33746, p9
The article informs that the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida failed to make its third bond payment as the toll revenues generated were inadequate to pay debt service.
- CALIFORNIA: Tolls Rise for S.F. Motorists. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;1/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32542, p27
The article reports on the rise in automobile tolls in San Francisco Bay Area, California from January 2007. Debt service on bonds issued by the Bay Area Toll Authority for earthquake safety projects on toll bridges would be paid with the money collected on seven state-owned bridges. State...
- Toll Drops Won't Harm Delaware River Bridge Agency's Debt Plans. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p6
Reports on the decision of the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission to lower tolls on the toll bridges it operates between New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Consideration of the bond sale plans; Mechanism of recovering debt issue; Generation of cash reserves to meet credit criteria.
- Munis Little Changed; Dealers Focus on Primary. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p2
The article reports on the changes in the municipal bond market in light trading as dealers focused on one of the heaviest primary market days of 2006 in the U.S. 1.2 billion dollars of toll bridge revenue bonds was sold by the California's Bay Area Toll Authority in the largest deal of the session.
- Louisiana Transportation, Bond Officials Talk LA 1 Costs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p40
Reports that the Louisiana State Bond Commission was given an update as to why bids for a bond-funded tollway project have come in 100 million dollars above the original estimate of 150 million dollars. Total amount of debt sold by the Louisiana Transportation Authority for the project in May...
- After Big Deals Tuesday, Activity Gets Sluggish. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;4/25/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33901, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. tax-exempt bond market in the fourth week of April 2013. She mentions that the market has begun trading on a heavy note as the activity was slow due to the bonds cut during the week. She also informs that the some high...
- Renewed Delaware River Bridge Agency Sets $158M Deal. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31542, p3
Reports that the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge Commission, Delaware, will sell multi-million dollars in revenue bonds in order to fund two years of a capital improvement program and refund its outstanding debt. Risk of traffic diversions and financial pressures from the improvement program;...
- Chicago's Skyway Gets Fitch Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/27/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30921, p1
Reports on Fitch's upgrading of the proposed bond deal for the Skyway toll bridge in Chicago, Illinois. Fitch's reasons for upgrading the bridge's outstanding debt; Lawsuits related to the project; Structure of the deal.
- Florida Agency Bridges Shortfall With Operating Funds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p5
Reports on the Santa Rosa Bay, Florida, Bridge Authority's plans for the toll bridge's debt service payment. Operating funds used to make up for a shortfall in payment; Prospects for a debt restructuring.