Florida's NSU Selling $98M for University Center Project
- Report: Kansas Should Drop Opposition to Issuing GO Debt. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/26/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32306, p4
The article reports on the need for Kansas to drop its reluctance to issue voter-approved general obligation bonds. The state also needs to adopt a set of policies to guide state debt issuance and management. The recommendation is made by the Kansas Public Financing Center at Wichita State...
- Univ. of Washington Turns to Variable Rate for First Time in Years. Kellemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31992, p31
Reports on the plan of the University of Washington to sell variable-rate bonds. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- New ASU Campus Is Focus of Phoenix's $850M GO Plan. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32209, p4
Reports on the development of Arizona State University's planned campus in downtown Phoenix as the main focus of the city's general obligation bond authorization package expected to go before voters in March 2006. Outline made for the City Council the city's proposal for dividing up the proposed...
- HEALTH CARE. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/21/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on the requirement of one resolution to approved bond transactions instead of two given by the Indiana Health and Educational Facility Financing Authority. According to Executive Director Dan Kramer, the authority will vote only on final resolutions unless an application is...
- KANSAS: Higher Ed Upgrades Kick Off. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32720, p9
The article reports on the developments of the upgrade efforts worth $392 million to finance colleges and universities in Kansas. The funds, which will be sold by the Kansas Development Finance Authority, is provided by lawmakers as part of the $100 million bond program. The plan will involve a...
- Dorm Deals Get Nod. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the approval of bond issue for New York University and University of Rochester by the board of the New York State Dormitory Authority. Terms of the offering; Lead managers for the deals.
- Pennsylvania Issuers Bringing $480 Million to Market. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32055, p6
This article presents information related to local bonds issued by organisations and institutes in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania can expect a light flurry of new supply this week when two in-state issuers sell a combined $480 million of bonds as the storm of issuance in the Northeast continues. The...
- University of Connecticut Readies $100M Deal for Campus Upgrade. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p3
Reports on the plan of the University of Connecticut to sell multimillion-dollar of state-backed university bonds in Connecticut. Underwriter of the transaction; Use of the proceeds for campus improvement program; Assessment of several rating agencies on the bonds;
- Vanderbilt Univ.'s $275M Deal Includes Rarely Used Type of CP. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/22/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31910, p4
Reports on the finalization of a multimillion commercial paper deal by Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Inclusion of 150 million of tax-exempt of extendible municipal commercial paper and 125 million of standard commercial paper notes that rely on self liquidity in the deal;...