Pittsburgh Agency Pricing $30M in Mortgage Revenue Bonds
- Midwest Issuers Set the Pace in 2005. Carvlin, Elizabeth; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32320, p1
The article reports on the performance of the sales of annual bond in the U.S. for 2005. Bond issuance in the region increase by 78.8 billion dollar. This increase surpasses the national gain of 13.2 percent. Refinancing bonds accounts the highest percentage of increase which totaled to 71.7...
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Tulsa County ISD Selling $22 Million of Combined Purpose Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p4
The article reports that Tulsa County Independent School District No. 1 will complete the first half of a $162.2 million authorization with competitive sale of $22 million of combined purpose bonds. The sale is the fourth tranche from the general obligation (GO) bond package approved by more...
- OUR REPUDIATED STATE DEBTS. Howland, Charles P. // Foreign Affairs;Apr1928, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p395
Eight of the sovereign States of the American Union owe large sums upon their bonds. They refuse to pay those sums, whether the face amount of the bonds or the amounts or benefits received by the States at the time they were issued, or any compromise amount. Many of these bonds are held by...
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Columbus Sets $440M With EPA in Mind. Devitt, Catlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p1
The article reports that Columbus will enter the market next week with $440 million of new-money and refunding sewer system revenue bonds, kicking off the Ohio city's 2.5 billion, a 40-year project to update its sewer systems to meet Environmental Protection Agency requirements. The deal is the...
- Hurst, Brazoria Votes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p27
Reports that Hurst City and Brazoria County, Texas have placed a referendum for a multimillion-dollar general obligation bond funding. Purpose of the general obligation bond funding; Increase in the city and county's property tax by the general obligation debt; Importance of these general...
- Albany Reform Talk Could Delay Local New York Pension Bond Sales. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31811, p3
Reports on factors that most likely will delay the local pension obligation bond sales in Albany, New York. Purpose of the expected proceeds from the sale; Objective of the proposed second round of reforms; Maximum maturity of bonds held for sale.