Pittsburgh Agency Pricing $30M in Mortgage Revenue Bonds
- Lehigh Co., Pa., Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p2
Reports on the rating of Lehigh County, Pennsylvania's general obligation bond.
- Bond Plans Abound as New England States Restore Fiscal Health. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31923, p34
Reports on bond plans of states and state authorities in northern New England. Bond issuance in the region.
- Tulsa County ISD Selling $22 Million of Combined Purpose Bonds. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p4
The article reports that Tulsa County Independent School District No. 1 will complete the first half of a $162.2 million authorization with competitive sale of $22 million of combined purpose bonds. The sale is the fourth tranche from the general obligation (GO) bond package approved by more...
- OUR REPUDIATED STATE DEBTS. Howland, Charles P. // Foreign Affairs;Apr1928, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p395
Eight of the sovereign States of the American Union owe large sums upon their bonds. They refuse to pay those sums, whether the face amount of the bonds or the amounts or benefits received by the States at the time they were issued, or any compromise amount. Many of these bonds are held by...
- Brazil Issues New Bond. // Latin America Financial Alert;6/16/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the 10-year bonds issued by Brazil in June 2003. Price of the bonds; Significance of the bonds.
- Columbus Sets $440M With EPA in Mind. Devitt, Catlin // Bond Buyer;1/9/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327821, p1
The article reports that Columbus will enter the market next week with $440 million of new-money and refunding sewer system revenue bonds, kicking off the Ohio city's 2.5 billion, a 40-year project to update its sewer systems to meet Environmental Protection Agency requirements. The deal is the...
- Hurst, Brazoria Votes. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/30/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32207, p27
Reports that Hurst City and Brazoria County, Texas have placed a referendum for a multimillion-dollar general obligation bond funding. Purpose of the general obligation bond funding; Increase in the city and county's property tax by the general obligation debt; Importance of these general...
- Mississippi Revisiting Postponed Deal With $50 Million of Variable-Rate GOs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p4
Reports on the plan of Mississippi to price a variable-rate general obligation bond issue representing a portion of the debt to be sold but was postponed. Use of the proceeds of the capital improvement bonds, Series 2005 to fund various road and university projects; Offer of standby bond...
- Williamson County, Tex., to Float $55M in GOs, $48M in COs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p46
The article reports that Williamson County, Texas, will go to market with general obligation debt totaling $103 million. The debt will come to market as an installment of $55 million of unlimited-tax road bonds and another installment of $48 million in certificates of obligation. The general...