Senate Panel Questions Cuts to Airport Improvement Grants
- Aviation: Senate Debates Airport Funding Measure. Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;3/22/2010, Vol. 264 Issue 10, p9
The article reports that the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reauthorization bill has been moved forward to the Senate. According to the author, the 8.1 billion dollars in the bill that would provide for Airport Improvement Program (AIP) grants is its important item for construction....
- FAA Initiates Phase 2 Of Airport Study. // AVweb;2/14/2013, Vol. 19 Issue 7B, p4
The article reports on the announcement by the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that its report "General Aviation Airports: A National Asset," which will help the FAA make planning decisions, has entered its second phase to further define the role of general aviation (GA) airports.
- FAA reauthorisation bill clears Senate. // Interavia Business & Technology;Dec2003, Vol. 58 Issue 674, p4
Reports on the U.S. Senate's approval of the Federal Aviation Administration's four-year reauthorization bill, Vision 100--The Century of Aviation Act. Provisions of the bill.
- Senate OKs Stopgap Measure Extending FAA Funding. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;2/19/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32818, p5
The article reports on the Senate's approval of a bill that would extend through June 30, 2008 the laws authorizing and funding Federal Aviation Administration programs at current levels in the U.S. The legislation would authorize the agency to provide new grant funding through September 30,...
- AVIATION BILL TAXIES TO THE WHITE HOUSE. // Concrete Products;Dec2003, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the Federal Aviation Administration funding bill passed by the U.S. Senate.
- Before leaving for summer recess, the Senate Appropriations Committee. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Sep2006, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p18
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Senate Appropriations Committee to call for the advancement in the certification safety inspector funding of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The committee recommended giving the FAA $16 million more than the administration requested...
- House, Senate Still Far Apart On Faa Provisions:. // AirGuide Online.com;3/29/2010, p2
The article reports that pilot training and passenger rights were included in the U.S. Senate's Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reauthorization bill.
- FlyersRights.org. // AirGuide Online.com;7/20/2009, p2
The article offers information on the U.S. Senate Committee of Commerce version of the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Reauthorization Act of 2009. As reported, FAA Reauthorization Act includes vital airline passenger's bill of rights provisions which states that passengers will have...
- Senate Raises Airport Grants. Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/25/2016, p14
The article reports on the 2016 approval given by the U.S. Senate to a U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) program that hikes airport construction grants but only for one year. Topics include the need for the U.S. Congresss to pass the legislation by July 15 to keep the FAA in operation,...