Consumer Confidence Index Soared in March
- CONSUMER CONFIDENCE WAS RISING BEFORE FINANCIAL TUMULT. // CardLine;10/3/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p13
The article reports on the increase of Consumer Confidence Index in the U.S. in September 2008. This suggests that consumer confidence was increasing before financial tumult. However, Lynn Franco remarks that results from the survey did not capture all the turbulent events in the financial...
- Consumer sentiment rises. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/15/2014, pA02
The Reuters/Univ. of Mich. consumer sentiment index rose 2.1 points in Sept. to a 14-month high of 84.6. Wall St. expected 83.4. Consumers had a sunnier view of the future, sending the expectations gauge up 4.3 points to 75.6. But the gauge of current economic conditions shed 1.3 points to 98.5.
- Conference Board Dec. Consumer Confidence Index Gains to 92.6. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;12/31/2014, Issue 34235, p1
The consumer confidence index grew to 92.6 in December from a revised 91.0 last month, The Conference Board reported Tuesday.Ã¼
- Consumer Confidence Should Increase. // CRN;12/19/2005, Issue 1176, p51
The article presents some facts and figures about confident consumers. Consumer attitude is directly linked with economic future. Positive consumer attitudes give boost to business revenue and profits. It is informed that in November 2005, consumer confidence increased sharply to 98.9. This rise...
- Consumer Confidence among affluent in Northeast increases. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/2/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p12
The article reports on the latest quarterly McDonald Financial Group Affluent Consumer Confidence Index for the year 2005. According to the survey, economic confidence among affluent Americans in the Northeast U.S. rose three points since October 2004, amid higher confidence in current economic...
- Consumer Confidence Rises. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/31/2014, pA01
7 The Consumer Confidence Index rose 1.6 points in Dec. to 92.6, a little less than expected but still the 2nd-best reading of the economic cycle after Oct.'s 94.4. All of Dec.'s gain was in the current conditions gauge, up 5.1 points to a multiyear high of 98.6. But the expectations subindex...
- Consumer Confidence Index Up During Nov. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/5/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p4
This article reports on the improvement of the Conference Board Consumer Confidence Index in November 20005. The Present Situation Index increased to 114, and the Expectations Index improved from 70.1 to 88.8. Consumers' assessment of present conditions improved in November. Consumers claiming...
- Slovakia consumer prices drop in July. // Regional Today;8/13/2014, p1
The article focuses on the 0.1% decrease in the consumer prices price index (CPI) of Slovakia in July 2014 based on the report of the Slovak Statistical Office as of August of the same year.
- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/1/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32144, p2
The article presents information about a report by Conference Board that the consumer confidence index rebounded in May 2005, climbing to 102.2 from a downwardly revised 97.5 in May. The April index reading was originally reported as 97.7. Economists polled by IFR BondData America predicted the...