Omaha Power Sets $200M;'PIBs' Carry on
- Omaha Power District to Sell $200M, Eyes New Plant. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/29/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32099, p3
Reports on the selling of the revenue bonds of Omaha Public Power District company in Chicago, Illinois. Prices of the bonds; Use of the proceeds for various capital projects; Terms of agreement signed between the company and several public and municipal power utilities.
- Omaha's Thirst for Power Could Bring Major Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31349, p3
Reports the application for state approval to construct power plant by Omaha Public Power District in Nebraska. Application to Nebraska Power Review for site and environmental approval; Increase of capacity for growing power demand; Consideration of options for expansion.
- OPPD's North Omaha Station Takes PRBCUG Honors. Peltier, Robert // Power;Jan2014, Vol. 158 Issue 1, p63
The article announces that the North Omaha Station (NOS) of the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) was awarded the 2013 Plant of the Year - Small Plant Catergory by the Powder River Basin Coal Users' Group (PRBCUG).
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32811, p2
A correction to the article about the bond rating of Omaha Public Power District that was published in the February 6, 2008 issue is presented.
- Retail Snatches Up Nearly Half Of Omaha Power District Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/2/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33526, p3
The article reports on the intention of Omaha Public Power District to price its electric system revenue bonds up to 150 million on June 2, 2011.
- Omaha Power District Selling $120M Of BABs, Delays $125M Refuding. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/2/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33409, p7
The article offers information on the effort of the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) to hit the market with 120 million U.S. dollars of taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) while delaying a 125 million U.S. dollar refunding issue amid lower-than-expected market savings.
- The Week Ahead: Massachusetts Poised to Lead Calendar With $750M Sale. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;10/15/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31491, p7
Presents information on the bond offerings to be placed in the U.S. market for the week starting on October 21, 2002. Details of the general obligation refunding bonds to be issued by Massachusetts; Terms and conditions of the bonds issued by Omaha Public Power District; Municipal bonds to be...
- OPPD to shut down coal units, convert others to natural gas. // Power Engineering;Jul2014, Vol. 118 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the plan of the Omaha Public Power District (OPPD) in Omaha, Nebraska to retire three of the oldest coal-fired generating units at the North Omaha Station by 2016 to enable OPPD to reduce emissions and to be in compliance with the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards.
- Flat Water Wind Farm begins operation in Nebraska. // Nebraska Farmer;Apr2011, Vol. 153 Issue 4, p13
The article reports that the Flat Water Wind Farm in Richardson County, Nebraska, a 165-million-dollar project of Gestamp Wind North America, has begun operation and is selling the electricity produced by the 40 wind turbines to Omaha Public Power District (OPPD).