Petitioners Seeks Calif. Environmental Bonds
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p25
Presents the results of an election on bonds by several states in the U.S.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p26
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds of several states in the U.S.
- Debut Dubai bond finally set for launch. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/9/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 19, p7
Announces the debut bond issue by the government of Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2003. Amount involved; Lead managers of the bond issue; Use of the proceeds.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p28
Presents a calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the United States for the week of August 18, 2005.
- State Comptroller's office releases bond-sale schedule. // Business Journal (Central New York);1/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p2
The article reports on the announcement of the New York State Comptroller about a tentative schedule for the planned public sale of obligations for the state. It is reported that the first quarter anticipated issuance in 2007 is lower than the planned issuance of the fourth quarter of the...
- Harford County, Md., Plans $28M Sale of Public Improvement Bonds. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31806, p6
Reports on the plan of Harford County, Maryland to offer consolidated public improvement bonds. Total amount of the bonds; Date of sale; Maturity date.
- D.C. Needs Federal Funds for Infrastructure, Say Mayor, CFO. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p45
Reports that the District of Columbia either needs more federal funds or must find a way to expand its tax base to help maintain its infrastructure and services in 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on public finance and the bond market.
- Iowa to Sell $635 Million of Revenue Bonds for Infrastructure Program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/27/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33104, p28
The article reports on the expectation of Iowa treasurer's office to issue $635 million of revenue bonds for infrastructure program. Treasurer Michael Fitzgerald cautions that the final borrowing plans are subject to change if lawmakers make alterations in order to win approval. The state will...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Presents statistics on the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. on July 1, 2004, and July 8, 2004. Bond issues; Amount of bond issues; Charges in amount.