TOP 10 THINGS WE LIKE ABOUT OUR SEWING ROOMS
- sewing and measuring tools. // Singer Simple Decorative Machine Stitching;2008, p10
The article offers information about several sewing and measuring tools including straight pins, hand-sewing needles and seam gauge.
- machine accessories. // Singer Simple Decorative Machine Stitching;2008, p13
The article offers information about several sewing machine accessories including thread holders, bobbin case and surge protector.
- Basic Sewing Supplies & Equipment List. // Sewing Savvy;Jan2009, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p7
The article lists the basic sewing supplies and equipment, including sewing machine and matching thread, scissors and rotary cutter.
- Basic Sewing Supplies & Equipment. // Simple Serger Sewing;2009, p176
A list of basic sewing supplies and equipment is presented, that includes sewing machine and matching thread, scissors of various sizes, and measuring tools.
- Cool Tools. // Sew News;Feb/Mar2013, Issue 333, p14
The article offers brief information on several sewing products including ADORNit Capri Fabric Collection, Brother V-Series Dream Weaver XE sewing guide, and Sweatshirt Transformations by Londa Roflfing.
- A stitch in time. Psiroukis, Martha // Choice;Oct2013, p44
The article evaluates several brands of sewing machines including Brother NS10, Husqvarna Viking H Class 100Q, and Singer 4423 Heavy Duty.
- Texpa: Automated Sewing System. // Textile World;Apr2001, Vol. 151 Issue 4, p56
Provides information on the ruffle flatsheet sewing machine developed by Texpa. Features and capabilities of the automated textile machine; Estimated production output of the system; Process of hem and ruffle sewing.
- Stitch-outs with Razzle & Dazzle threads. // QUILTsocial;Winter2014/2015, Issue 2, p34
The article discusses the author's stitch-outs using the Mirage, Razzle and Dazzle threads. It mentions the selection of a fabric without a lot of pattern, setting the sewing machine to a short straight stitch, and putting one's open-toe embroidery foot on the machine. It notes the need to...
- Sewing machines unstitched. // Choice;Jul2008, p56
The article tests three sewing machines at different price points in Australia. The expert testers liked the feel and comfort of the mid-priced machine and believe that only a very serious sewer or embroider would need to pay more. The article highlights the key features of the sewing machines,...