- Coffee players brew up iced drinks to heat up sales. Lohmeyer, Lori // Nation's Restaurant News;7/21/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p38
Focuses on the trend toward iced drinks served in coffeeshops in Seattle, Washington. Aim of increasing sales during the summer; Iced drinks served; Success of the enhanced menu list of coffeeshops.
- ENERGY BOOST. // Men's Fitness;Feb2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p37
The article suggests that drinking a cup of decaffeinated coffee will give hours of energy and alertness.
- All Over the Map. // Atlanta;Dec2008, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p89
Reviews of several coffee shops located in Georgia which includes Roam in Alpharetta, White Windmill Bakery & Cafe at Buford highway in Atlanta and Java Monkey in Decatur are presented.
- Without Proof. SLATER, EVE // Restaurant Business;03/15/99, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p96
Provides information on non-alcoholic beverages. Basics in non-alcoholic beverages offered by restaurants; Recommendation for smoothies and flavored coffee drinks; Information on egg creams.
- Government has plans for planning system. // British Baker;7/2/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on the plan of the British government to simplify the planning system and encourage coffee shops to open stores in high streets in Great Britain.
- TAKE A BREAK. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/25/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 34, p70
The article evaluates the Muffin Break, a coffee.
- MADISON-GOODLETTSVILLE ROTARY CLUB TAKES A "COFFEE BREAK" TO LEARN A UNIQUE WAY TO HELP ORPHANS. // Tennessee Tribune;7/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p12A
The article reports on the inauguration of Madison-Goodlettsville Rotary Club's coffee shop Abba Java in Tennessee.
- WHAT'S new? // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/7/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p70
Offers information on Australian coffee retailer The Coffee Club's range of Ice Frappes. Fruit flavors available; Background of The Coffee Club.
- Getting Iced. R. R.; R. P. // New York;6/26/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p79
The article features the latest iced-coffee favorites in New York City. Icy Drink, an innovation that creates an improved flavor and concentration of coffee, was invented in Italy and is being marketed at Bounitalia located at the Chelsea Market. Other drinks include Zibetto Espressor Bar, Sant...