John Watts Quilter
- sew to speak. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2012, Issue 145, p8
The article presents quilts made by readers based on patterns from "Quiltmaker" including Hip To Be Square in the January/February 2012 issue, Jack in the Box in the January/February 2011 issue, and Daffodils in the March/April 2001 issue.
- A Glimpse at Today's Sewing Machines. // Quiltmaker;Sep/Oct2012, Issue 147, p12
The article offers information on machine quilters' valuable features. It states that disengaging of retractable feed dogs is significant for free-motion quilting but if cannot be retracted, feed dogs should be covered when free-motion quilting. It mentions that quarter-inch presser foot is for...
- Take a Seat. Zent, Sheila // Clotilde's Sewing Savvy;Sep2005, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p72
The article offers step-by-step instruction on sewing a box cushion. It outlines materials and tools that are needed and offers tips to sewing, cutting and pressing a fake fur. INSET: Working With Fake Fur.
- Bucket Brigade. Bullis, Janis // Clotilde's Sewing Savvy;Sep2005, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p85
The article offers step-by-step instructions on sewing a caddy. It outlines materials and tools that are needed and offers tips on double-fold binding.
- Tribecca. // McCall's Quick Quilts;Apr/May2013, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions in making a Tribecca machine quilt pattern.
- sew to speak. Ann Clary, Lee; Gugel, Annette // Quiltmaker;Sep/Oct2015, Issue 165, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles on quilt patterns titled â€œTotally Turtles" and "Oak Leaf Cluster" in previous issues of the magazine, "Quiltmaker".
- editor's note. DeNegre, Vivika Hansen // Quilting Arts Magazine;Apr/May2012, Issue 56, p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one about pieced canvases, another one about quilting spiraling circles, and one about quilting strips.
- QM Online. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p16
Images of several quilt designs are presented.
- Hexacadabra. // Quiltmaker;May/Jun2013, Issue 151, p20
The article offers step-by-step instructions for quilting two-sided hexagons.