A World of Beauty
- The sky's the limit at this year's Cotton Pickin' Quilt Show. // Munday Courier (TX);2/23/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on the Cotton Pickin' Quilt Show to be held at the Knox Prairie Events Center in Goree, Senegal on February 25, 2012.
- CALENDAR. // Quilter's Newsletter Magazine;Aug/Sep2012, Issue 429, p16
A calendar of events related to quilts and quilting to be held in 2012 around the world is presented which includes World Quilt Show-New England XVI in Manchester, New Hampshire, 34th Annual Spokane Quilt Show in Spokane Valley, Washington, and Colour Improvisations in London, England.
- Stitches in Time quilt show upcoming in Weinert. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);10/16/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p2
The article announces the staging of the 2nd Annual "Stitches in Time" Quilt Show at the Weinert School building in Weinert, Texas on October 25, 2008.
- Quilt Show. // Malakoff News (TX);3/16/2007, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p2A
The article announces the 3rd Annual Quilt Show that will be held by Calvary Baptist Church in Kemp, Texas, from March 23 to 24, 2007.
- QUILTED TREASURES. Shelley, Sandra // Virginia Living;Oct2014, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the 12th Richmond Quilt Show which featured the legendary quilt created by Vermont native Jane A Stickle in 1863.
- Barns Stitched into History. // Nebraska Life;May/Jun2013, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p65
The article offers information on the Sandhills Quilt Guild show to be held in Nebraska in 2013.
- Quilt show in Streetboro Oct. 3. // Farm & Dairy;9/11/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 51, pB14
The article offers information on the 32nd annual judged quilt show to be held by Streetsboro Quilt Guild at the First Baptist Church in Streetsboro, Ohio on October 3 and 4, 2014.
- Bonus Quilts: Garden Time. Mahoney, Nancy // Fons & Porters For the Love of Quilting;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 17 Issue 100, p94
A photograph is presented depicting a quilt whose design features butterflies and bees.
- Quilter to Quilter. // McCall's Quilting;May/Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p8
Photographs of several quilts made by the readers of the periodical using the patterns and ideas published in previous issues are presented.