- Better Precision, Less Radiation. // ASRT Scanner;Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p9
The article describes the dual-head gamma camera from breast imaging from Mayo Clinic.
- Post Card from the CU Past. // Credit Union Journal;12/8/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 49, p3
An image of the credit committee of Mayo Clinic Employees Credit Union is presented.
- Fraudfighters eye Mayo billing records. Bellandi, Deanna // Modern Healthcare;06/22/98, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p2
Reports that Mayo Clinic is under United States federal investigation for billing inquiry. Mayo Clinics that are being investigated; Reason for the investigation; Comments from John La Forgia, a Mayo spokesman; Brief business background of Mayo Clinic.
- Pregnant? There's an App for That. // Inside Childbirth Education;Jan2013, p8
The article offers brief information on the Mayo Clinic on Pregnancy, a computer application from the Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
- Marketing: A Learning Profession. Seltman, Kent // Marketing Health Services;Fall2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3
The editor, in his final essay for this publication, discusses the foundations for success at an institution such as the Mayo Clinic, and visits these same criteria for success to the marketing profession. The author recalls a conversation with a Mayo Clinic administrator about their...
- Cinco De Mayo: A Celebration Of Mexican Heritage. Kirio, Carolyn; Ishizuka, Kathy // School Library Journal;Jul2005, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p47
Reviews the Web site Cinco De Mayo: A Celebration of Mexican Heritage from World Book.
- Freezing out the pain of bone tumors. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Apr2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
The article reports on a multicenter study led by Mayo Clinic which revealed that image-guided cryoablation may be an effective treatment for pain associated with bone tumors that develop from cancer that has metastasized elsewhere in the body.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;1/17/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the receipt of a signed trial agreement by Daxor from the Mayo Clinic.
- CME Events. // South Dakota Medicine;July2012, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p285
A calendar of continuing medical education events in the U.S. from September to November 2012 is presented which includes the Mayo Clinic Retina Update & Case Conference, Mayo Clinic 86th Annual Mayo Clinic Clinical Reviews 2012, and Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Diseases.
- CME Events. // South Dakota Medicine;Aug2012, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p325
A calendar of continuing medical education events in the U.S. from August 2012 to November 2012 including Mayo Clinic Retina Update & Case Conference, Mayo Clinic 86th Annual Mayo Clinic Clinical Reviews 2012, and Mayo Clinic Multidisciplinary Update in Breast Diseases.