Reckitt link to Pfizer bid
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p21
Presents the ranking of various companies on the basis of their merger & acquisition activities in the U.S. as of March 10, 2003. Basis of ranking; Presentation of the top rank to financial company Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Details on the top global acquisition related lenders.
- Merrill Hires a Middle-Market M&A Team. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;8/8/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 151, p2
Reports on Merrill Lynch's hiring of a team of merger and acquisitions advisers to specialize in midsize financial institutions. Creation of a financial institutions unit within the firm's middle-market mergers advisory group; Responsibilities and experiences of the advisers.
- Reckitt Benckiser. // Economic Review (05318955);Mar2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p38
Features the consumer goods company Reckitt Benckiser PLC in Pakistan. Profits of the firm; Sales performance; Stockholders of the firm.
- Benckiser gears up for brand dominance. Day, Julia // Marketing Week (01419285);8/5/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p19
Reports on the merger between Germany-based household cleaning firm Benckiser and Great Britain-based Reckitt and Colman. Details of the merger agreement; Company background.
- It's the condoms that count. HARRIS, SHAUN // Finweek;8/25/2011, p29
The article reports that condom manufacturer Durex Industries Inc. has been acquired by Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC and also offers information on the financial performance of Durex.
- B of A Bares Fists On Cuomo Claims. // American Banker;9/10/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 170, p2
The article discusses Bank of America Corp. and its business activities. Bank of America issued a letter to New York Attorney General Andrew Cuomo regarding allegations of wrongdoing regarding the purchase of Merrill Lynch. David Markowitz, chief of the investor protection bureau of Cuomo's...
- A Deadline Moved In Merrill Deal. Johnson, Hilary // American Banker;7/20/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 139, p20
The article reports that shareholders of First Republic Bank, which is selling itself to Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., have been given more time to choose whether to receive cash or Merrill stock in the deal. The article states that the new deadline is now five days before the closing date, which is...
- Stockholders Back B of A's Merrill Buy. Davis, Paul // American Banker;12/8/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 235, p16
The article reports that the shareholders of Bank of America Corporation and Merrill Lynch and Company Incorporated approved the former's acquisition of Merrill Lynch. According to the article, a large percentage of shares voted to approve the $21 billion sale. The European Commission and the...
- A Miracle Pill For M&A? Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p10
The article reports on the merger between Pfizer Inc. and Wyeth due to the financial crisis in the U.S. Pfizer was advised by Bank of America Corp., Merrill Lynch & Co., Goldman Sachs & Co., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., Barclays PLC and Citigroup Inc. while Wyeth employed Morgan Stanley and Evercore...