Skimpy Bond-Vote turnout
- ELECTORAL FRAUD. Copeman, Charles // National Observer;Winter2000, Issue 45, p35
Discusses the potential for electoral fraud in Australia. Concerns on the electoral system; Problems in enrollment for voting and accuracy of the electoral roll; Role of the complexities of the electoral voting system in increasing opportunities for fraud; Weaknesses in the voting system.
- How much fraud is too much fraud? Oguine's, Ike // New Internationalist;Aug2003, Issue 359, p5
Provides information on the 2003 National Election in Nigeria. Number of registered voters; Selection of polling centers; Existence of electoral fraud during the election.
- Why didn't conservatives turnout? GRESHAM, VIC // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Feb99, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p56
Comments on the participation of conservative voters in the 1998 national election in the United States. Decline in conservative voters participation; Observation on conservatives vote ideology; Basis of conservative voter participation.
- Election post-mortem. Lockhart, Lee // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/22/2002, Issue 323011, p24
Comments on the voters of the state election in California. Number of votes contributed by Democrats; Increase in the population of Latin Americans; Contribution of women voters to the election.
- JUDGE'S RULING CLEARS WAY TO SELL VOTERS LIST TO PRIMARY'S ORGANIZERS. // Caribbean Business;9/21/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p51
Reports on the ruling of Commonwealth Supreme Court judge Angel Hermida in the selling of Puerto Rico State Elections Commission's voters list to organizers of the local election for the U.S. Democratic Party.
- Visualize a fair election 2004. Palast, Greg; Howard, Ina // Yes!;Fall2003, Issue 27, p29
Criticizes the United States government's campaign to have states' voters' registration patterned after the computer-powered Florida system. Risks associated with computerized voting registration; Racial issues involved in the voter purge that happened in Florida in 2000; Ethnic groups...
- Special election date cuts chance for registrations. // Advocate;9/15/71, Issue 68, p12
Provides information on the time allotted for potential voters to register in the Office of the Registrar for the 1971 Election in Los Angeles, California.
- Handicapping the Illinois gubernatorial primaries. Green, Paul M. // Crain's Chicago Business;3/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p11
Focuses on the status of the gubernatorial candidates in Chicago, Illinois. Perception of the residents on the candidates; Bet of the voters; Results of the gubernatorial race.
- Same old sermon but the words still ring true: Get out and vote. Lockhart, Lee // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/09/2000, Issue 322679, p34
Focuses on the factors contributing to the decline of voters in California. Basic requirements for registering in the election; Impact of the decline on the effectiveness of electoral process; Increase in campaign distributions by large companies, associations and organizations.