MBIA Inc. Names Richard Thevenet Its New Treasurer
- Dunton Named MBIA Chief Operating Officer. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;05/18/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30894, p7
Cites the appointment of Gary Dunton as chief operating officer of MBIA Inc. Dunton's contributions to the growth of the securities company.
- RECRUITING CREATIVITY. Gamble, Richar // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar2006, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p22
The article shares the success of hiring employees without a background or experience in treasury in the United States. Some of the best hires have been selected for their personal initiative, not the training or experience in treasury. A dynamic technology and finance environment is driving an...
- FPL gets treasurer. // Power Economics;Feb2000, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p13
Reports on Florida-based FPL Group's appointment of Robart McGarth as treasurer to the company.
- Bank One Appoints a New Treasurer. Reilly, Patrick // American Banker;9/6/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 172, p20
Reports the appointment of Michael J. Cavanagh as treasurer of Bank One Corp. in Chicago, Illinois. Career history of Cavanagh; Replacement of Eileen Kennedy.
- USEC treasurer. // Power Economics;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the appointment of Dennis O'Brien as treasurer of American uranium enrichment company USEC Inc.
- Starting from scratch. PORRÉ, KARLIEN // Treasurer;Sep2014, p38
The article presents the case study of a company based in the Middle East set up a treasury function. Topics discussed include need to recruit qualified treasury staff and select a treasury management system (TMS), treasury cash management projects undertaken to increase visibility of all bank...
- MBIA Adds Ex Fed Member to Board. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/12/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31946, p6
Reports on the appointment of Laurence H. Meyer to the board of directors of MBIA Inc. Job positions at other organizations; Educational background; Statement of board member Claire Gaudiani regarding the expertise of Meyer as an economist.
- OKLAHOMA: San Pedro Goes to Sonic. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/14/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32508, p31
The article reports on the appointment of Claudia San Pedro as treasurer and vice president of investor relations for Sonic Corp. following her resignation as Oklahoma state finance director. Under the appointment, San Pedro will succeed Scott Meacham, who was appointed by Governor Brad Henry as...
- Martin Appointed as B of A's Treasurer. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;3/7/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 44, p23
Reports that Bank of America Corp. said that it has named J. Chandler Martin as its treasurer, succeeding Joseph Dewhirst, who is leaving.