University of Minnesota's Stadium Proposal Includes Land Transfer
- West side story. // Wilson County News;12/31/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 53, p3A
The article reports that the west side area of the Kyle Field football stadium, situated on the campus of Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas, has been imploded for renovation on December 21, 2014.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;5/23/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31642, p37
Presents news items related to developments in the U.S. bond market as of May 23, 2003. Plans of the University of California to seek donations for a hospital; Voting by National Football League owners to use funds for exploring a football stadium in Carson; Plans of Nevada to sell gas-tax...
- Stadium Revision OK'd. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32545, p27
The article reports on the approval of the University of Minnesota Board of Regents to a revised Big 10 football stadium plan in Minnesota. The plan involved an additional $40 million to the original allocated fund. The said increase is caused by the need for structural reinforcement to support...
- Stadium serves more potent beer. // National On-Campus Report;10/15/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p4
Focuses on the plan of food and beverage contractor Sodexho to serve more potent beer at the Colorado State University football stadium in 2004. Approval of a liquor license permit for the company; Evaluation of the alcohol policies of the university.
- Autumn's Gladiators: A Tribute to College Football. Mannie, Ken // Coach & Athletic Director;Sep2005, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p38
Expresses appreciation for college football games that are usually held during the autumn season in the U.S. Description of the surroundings at a stadium during a football game; Historical information about the Glass Bowl Stadium; Significance of college football stadiums to high-profile cities...
- Thunder Dome. // Sports Illustrated;10/4/2010, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p4
A caption is presented to a photograph of a thunderstorm during a college football game at the stadium of Kansas State University.
- COLLEGE FOOTBALL STADIUM. Maisel, Ivan // Sports Illustrated;11/4/2002, Vol. 97 Issue 18, following p76
Compares two college football stadiums, Michigan Stadium, home of the University of Michigan Wolverines, and Autzen Stadium, home of the University of Oregon Ducks.
- Rotary Club. // Sports Illustrated;11/23/2009, Vol. 111 Issue 20, following p5
A caption is presented to a photograph of military helicopters flying over the Boise State University football stadium.
- Virginia TECH. Ellis, Ryan // Teen Ink;Jan2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p28
The article provides information on the Virginia Tech University in Blacksburg. The school has football stadiums, food courts and restaurants, and its own golf course. The campus is large but set up for the convenience of students. Everything is within walking distance but they also offers a...