MWAA Plans $2B Dulles Metro Issue
- Small Airports, Big Plans. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;04/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30869, p1
Reports on small airports' financing capital improvement plans with tax-exempt debt in the United States. US Congress' passage of a 40 billion dollar aviation bill that backs airport revenue bond issues; Benefits from the addition of new funds.
- Manufacturer Plans Expansion. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/19/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p27
Reports the issuance of tax-exempt bond to Extol Inc., an automated machines manufacturer, to finance the expansion project of the company in Zeeland, Michigan.
- ThyssenKrupp May Decide Where U.S. Plant Will Be. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32624, p2
The article reports on the decision of the ThyssenKrupp AG supervisory board concerning the location of its new $2.9 billion state-of-the-art steel and stainless steel manufacturing plant in the U.S. According to the report, the company narrowed the locations it would consider to a site in north...
- Florida Cat Fund Readies Its First Sale, $1.35B to Pay Off '05 Insurance Losses. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/13/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32401, p4
The article reports on the plan of the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund Finance Corp. to sell $1.35 billion of tax-exempt, fixed-rate revenue bonds in the first issuance of debt since the state-run reinsurance fund was created nearly 13 years ago. Proceeds of the Series 2006A bonds, along with...
- Indy Airport Authority to Sell $400M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p1
The article announces that the Indianapolis Airport Authority will sell tax-exempt revenue bonds in its fourth series of debt issues in Indiana. The proceeds will be used to finance a major 1.3 billion-dollar capital improvement program at the Indianapolis International Airport. The Indianapolis...
- Branson Hits Turbulence. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/4/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33361, p1
The article reports on the finances that Branson Airport LLC have considered to pay its debt-service for airport construction in Missouri. It mentions that the firm has drawn its reserves to cover its 113 million U.S. dollar worth of unrated tax-exempt bonds issued through the Branson Airport...
- Virginia Issuers Offering $806M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33512, p1
The article reports on the 806 million dollars of tax-exempt bonds offered by two bond issuers in Virginia to support the railroad project. It reveals that Fairfax County Economic Development Authority has started with 206.3 million dollars of revenue bonds to finance the Metrorail extension to...
- Texas Airports Outpacing Last Year With $1.3B Issued. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/29/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33623, p1
No abstract available.
- Top Airport Official Expects Bonds to Play Major Role in Financing New Security. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;1/16/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31305, p4
Reports that tax-exempt bonds will be used to pay the costs of meeting federal baggage screening mandates at Washington Dulles International Airport and Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. Need for greater security at airports; Details of the screening requirements to be complied with by...