A New Kind of CDS
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31516, p36
Provides information on swaps in the U.S. municipal bond market as of November 2002. Bond Market Association municipal swap indexes; Index-linked municipal swap rates; Comparison of swap rates with bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;09/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30983, p27
Presents a chart and graphs on derivatives and structured products in the United States as of September 26, 2000. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-Linked Muni Swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p25
Presents graphs and a chart on the performance of derivatives and structured products in the United States, as of December 23, 2003. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33089, p7
Several charts are presented depicting derivatives and structured products in the U.S., including municipal swap index, index-linked and swap rates versus bond yields.
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32643, p6
Several charts are presented that list derivatives and structure products in the U.S. including BMA municipal swap index, index-linked muni swaps, and swap rates vs. bond yields.
- Baltic CDS: Bullish Breaks Signal Further Compression. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/5/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p14
The article reports on the surge in Baltic credit default swap (CDS) markets in September 2009. The Latvian 5-year CDS is reportedly leading the other Baltic CDS. The derivative instrument is predicted to test a key trendline resistance level. The Lithuanian 5-year CDS has also broken through...
- Standard Docs For Loan CDS? Kantin, Kerry // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the proposal of a standard documentation for credit default swaps by a committee on market participants in the U.S. This move serves as a response on the effort of several investment bankers in demonstrating progress in the backlogged settlement of credit derivatives. The...
- Argentina: CDS -- Not Out Of The Woods Yet. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/30/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p10
The article presents forecast for the credit default swaps (CDS) in Argentina. It says that the 1-Year CDS spread has increased to 491 basis points (BP) since January 2008, but there is little to show that there will be some gain in near-term. According to the article, the country's 1-Year...
- Turkey: Rising Risk Appetite To Lift CDS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 27, p18
The article offers a look at the status of Turkey's credit default swap (CDS). The country's derivatives has flown since the Turkish 5-year CDS went bullish in early September 2007. It fell 23.4% to 151bps on October 11 and trading within 0.7% of the 150bps target. 150bps target. The positive...