- Online.com. Raphael, Todd // Workforce (10928332);Sep99, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p16
Focuses on various issues which are of interest to the labor force in the United States (US). News Poll's Online survey on the US House Republicans' tax bill; Reactions to the tax bill; Information on the Workforceonline.com Web site.
- Case Study of One Intranet Development Project. Friedman, Kimberly // Professional Safety;Oct98, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p16
Offers information on a case study based on the development of an Intranet Web site, which will benefit the workforce. What is required when developing an intranet web site; Information on the case study; Contents of the Web site; How to access the Web site.
- Skills in England 2003. Hogarth, T.; Wilson, R. // Labour Market Trends;Jul2004, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p268
Focuses on "Skills in England 2003," a report published at the Learning Skills Council website which provides information on the demand for, and supply of, skills in England. Change in the sectoral structure of employment in England; Improvement in the qualifications of occupational groups;...
- Statistical enquiry points. // Labour Market Trends;Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 112, pS92
Presents a list of Web sites and telephone numbers for inquiries regarding labor market statistics in Great Britain. Labor Market Statistics Helpline; Contact numbers for advice on low pay estimates; Web site on the Labour Force Survey.
- Local area jobs densities: 2002. Hastings, David // Labour Market Trends;Aug2004, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p331
Presents estimates of jobs density produced for 2002 in Great Britain and explains revisions to estimates for 2000 and 2001. Web sites where annual estimates of jobs densities can be accessed; Figure of jobs density for parliamentary constituencies; Tabular representation of jobs densities by...
- Key Facts. // Barilla Holding Societ per Azioni SWOT Analysis;Dec2005, p4
Provides information on food-processing manufacturer Barilla Holding Societï¿½ per Azioni. Contact information of the company including telephone number and Wen site; Number of Barilla's employees as of December 2005; Codes of Barilla's standard industrial classification.
- Benefit communications redesigned for divers workforce. Wojcik, Joanne // Business Insurance;2/21/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p4
This article reports that as the American workforce is becoming increasingly multilingual and multicultural, many employers and health plans have been redesigning their health benefit communications to reach this diverse population. But merely translating brochures, Web sites and other materials...
- JOB-SEARCH RESOURCES. // Canada Career Guide;2004, p4
Reviews several Web sites about online job resources in Canada. Monster Canada; Workopolis; ActualJobs; CareerClick.
- Creating Capacity. O'Brien, George // BusinessWest;9/4/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p29
The article focuses on Regional NetWorks (RENEW), an 18 month project launched in the spring of 2006 to develop workforce for the manufacturing industry. A Web site is being developed, and an informational DVD will be created and sent to area schools to create awareness of the opportunities in...