Only slight decline in European market
- European trailer market: mixed signals. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p46
The article presents an outlook on the trailer market of Europe. It relates the 11% growth posted by the trailer market in Western Europe in 2010, according to figures from CLEAR. Gary Beecroft, managing director of CLEAR, explains why the growth of the market for 2010 cannot be considered a...
- Stronger growth forecast for the West European trailer market. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/10/2014, p1
The article focuses on the West European Trailer Market Report released by Great Britain-based consulting firm Clear International as of June 2014 which forecasts15 percent increase in demand of trailers in Western Europe in 2014. The report also mentions increase in production of trailers in...
- TTMA honors safe manufacturers. Savuer, Bruce // Bulk Transporter;Jul2011, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p40
The article offers information on the annual Truck Trailer Manufacturer Association (TTMA) plant safety awards, honoring the trailer manufacturing industry's top facilities for keeping employees safe in the U.S.
- Study claims better trailer sales ahead. // Commercial Motor;7/3/2003, Vol. 197 Issue 5035, p5
Forecasts the status of the HGV trailer market in Europe in 2004. Projected rise in trailer registrations in 2004; Remarks from Gary Beecroft from consulting group G Beecroft/CLEAR; Expected drop in trailer registrations in 2003.
- The market watcher. Beecroft, Gary // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p8
The article focuses on the findings of the comprehensive annual report on the European trailer market released by Gary Beecroft, director of Clear International Consulting. The trailer registrations in Great Britain, Spain and Italy are expected to increase in 2010. Germany produces an estimated...
- Credit crunch fails to knock trailer market off course. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2008, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p5
The article reports on the forecast launched by CLEAR for the West European trailer market. For West Europe as a whole, 2008 will see sales just below the 2007 level, despite the fact that half way through the year, large markets such as Germany, France, and the Netherlands are running ahead of...
- Slow and steady as she goes. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p28
The article discusses the forecast for the U.S. trailer truck industry in 2013. According to the author, the growth that the trailer industry experienced from 2010 to 2012 was not sustainable so it will have to settle for slow and modest improvement, particularly since the housing and...
- DOUBLE DUTCH. Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;7/21/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5137, p62
Features the Tripleflecks double-deck truck loading systems developed by trailer manufacturer Van Eck Group. Background on the double-deck trailer market in Great Britain; Main problem in maximizing loads; Function of Tripleflecks.
- Commercial trailer net orders consistent despite volatility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article features the 10% increase in commercial trailer net orders in January 2010 compared to the same period two years previously, but with widely varying performances within individual trailer segments.