People and Positions
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p46
Provides an update on appointments of executives in the trail manufacturing industry as of December 2003. Dave Olsen at Workhorse Custom Chasis; Joe Calonge and Ron Humphreys at Heil Trailer International; Steve Saggau at Cherokee Truck Bodies Inc.; Todd Stritzel at Crysteel Manufacturing Inc.
- People in the News. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Dec2003, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p50
Reports on career developments related to the moving industry in the U.S. as of December 2003. Selection of Cameron Berry as Solvay Chemicals Inc.'s director of logistics operations; Appointment of Gary Waller as director of logistics services for BP Solvay Polyethylene North America;...
- PEOPLE IN THE NEWS. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p61
The article reports on career developments of executives in truck industry in the U.S. Heil Trailer International has named Joe Calonge as chief engineer for global accounts and special projects. Consolidated Metco Inc. has promoted Michael Hurley and Michael Harman to vice-president and Michael...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p95
The article announces career developments involving executives in the truck and trailer industry in the U.S., including the resignation of Bill Crown from trailer manufacturer Great Dane, the appointment of Stephen Roy as president of North American sales and marketing at Mack Trucks Inc. and...
- Live Promotions explains why Truckfest South West is moving north to Malvern. // Truck & Driver;Jan2013, p7
The article reports on the decision of Live Promotions to move the Truckfest South West from Shepton Mallet to Malvern, England.
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Mar2006, Vol. 101 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on career developments in the U.S. trucking industry. Mark Cywilko has been appointed as president of Carrier Transicold. Goodyear Tire and Rubber has designated William Hopkins as vice president for technology and strategic initiatives. Jon Morrison has been named general...
- Conley assumes leadership of NTTC. // Bulk Transporter;Feb2006, Vol. 68 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that John Conley has assumed the leadership of the National Tank Truck Carriers (NTTC), following the retirement of Cliff Harvison in the U.S. Conley joined NTTC as vice president in the year 1989 after serving for 10 years as editor of "Modern Bulk." Other NTTC staff changes...
- SHORT HAULS. // Overdrive;Sep2002, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p12
Reports developments related to trucking industries as of September 2002. Appointment of Bob Christensen being the general manager of Kenworth; Highlights of Travelcenters of America 30th celebration; Expansion of Ohio Turnpike Commission on Charge Account Program.
- Avia's new owners ring the changes. // Commercial Motor;1/13/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5111, p12
Reports on the restructuring of Daewoo Avia organization in 2005. Acquisition of a majority holding in the Prague, Czech Republic-based truck manufacturer; Changes in the appointment of executives of the company; Plans regarding the products.