Volvo Trucks delivers a record in 2005
- VOLVO INTRODUCES 2011 RANGE. // Diesel;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the introduction of Volvo Trucks' ADR 80/30 complaint line-up that employs selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology in preparation for the local introduction of the stringent new emissions standards on January 2011.
- Better service for Volvo Trucks in Balkans. // Automotive Logistics;Finished Vehicle Logistics, p06
The article reports on a large facility opened by Volvo Trucks in Belgrade, Serbia in summer 2008. The opening of the facility came following a record 2007 when truck deliveries in the country hit 560, more than double that of 2006. It is noted that the facility will be a multifunction service...
- Volvo Trucks starts production in Kaluga. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2009, p10
The article reports that Volvo Trucks has started production at its new facility in Kaluga, Russia, the first foreign manufacturer to start commercial vehicle production in the country. The decision of Volvo to build a plant in Russia is to take advantage of new custom duties that took effect in...
- Volvo to sell heavy hybrid vehicle. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Volvo Trucks will start selling heavy hybrid trucks under the name Volvo FE Hybrid to selected European markets.
- Steel Contributes to Safer Volvo. // Automotive Design & Production;Oct2012, Vol. 124 Issue 8, p18
The article describes the Volvo FH trucks launched by Volvo Trucks in 2012.
- Volvo targets muckaway sector. Swallow, Kevin // Motor Transport;6/7/2010, p10
The article focuses on the new FMX heavy-duty construction vehicle from Volvo Trucks.
- Fancy a Volvo Globetrotter XL? Swallow, Kevin // Commercial Motor;9/20/2012, Vol. 218 Issue 5502, p51
The article offers brief information of the 2009-registered Euro-4 FH with a Globetrotter XL cab from Volvo Trucks.
- XE13 equips VN 670 for smooth ride. Roberts, Jack // Overdrive;Nov2011, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p57
The article offers brief information on the XE13 truck from Volvo Trucks.
- D u a l-c lu tch 1-Shift to be offered on FH. // Commercial Motor;10/2/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5606, p9
The article reports that the dual-clutch version of truck manufacturer Volvo Trucks's 12-speed I-Shift automated gearbox will be offered on FH heavy truck models.