Monarch observes its 150th year in business
- Simple, closed hydraulic system positions table top. Schneider, Richard T. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics (1996);Aug96, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p10
Describes a hydraulic equipment for raising or lowering tables or other flat surfaces from the Dyna-Lift Group of Monarch Hydraulics Inc. Height-adjustment system; Manual crank and optional electric motor; High mechanical advantage of the crank arrangement.
- Bucher Hydraulics acquires Monarch Hydraulics. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Feb2008, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Monarch Hydraulics Inc., based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, by Bucher Hydraulics Inc. The transaction is part of Bucher's plan to strengthen its operations in the U.S. The newly acquired company manufactures hydraulic power units and has several facilities...
- Web Wire. Heney, Paul J. // Motion System Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p68
Presents several web sites on hydraulic engineering in the U.S. Features of web site on clay impression; Web site design for Permo; Accessibility of the web site Ludowici Seals; Location of the online home of Monarch Hydraulics.
- Lessons Learned: Quality Education Required. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/9/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p4
Discusses the importance of quality education for the business community. Suggestion of Fred Keller, chairman and CEO of Cascade Engineering, on how the business community can best serve adults with training and education needs; Views of John Jackoboice, chairman of Monarch Hydraulics Inc., on...
- Manufacturing Recovering, But Needs Support. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;2/9/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p6
Reports on the expectations on regarding the recovery of the U.S. manufacturing sector in 2004. Role of China in the growth of U.S. exports; Factors affecting the manufacturing industry; Views of John Jackoboice, chairman of Monarch Hydraulics Inc., on the sustainability of the manufacturing...
- Monarch Hydraulics Becomes Part of Swiss Firm. Daly, Pete // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/17/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 52, p1
The article reports on the change of ownership at Monarch Hydraulics Inc. in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Bucher Industries of Switzerland has acquired the company on January 1, 2008. Monarch executives Tom Jackoboice and Dan Vaughan both said that current management and employees will remain in...
- New Inergy Automotive may choose Auburn Hills as its headquarters site. Green, Leslie // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p22
Reports the plan of Inergy Automotive Systems to build its North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Area and location of the office and technology center; Project cost estimate; Contribution of the company to the research and development of automotive fuel systems.
- Technology firm CDEX relocates HQ to Tucson. // Inside Tucson Business;1/8/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 30, p3
The article reports on the relocation of CDEX headquarters to Tucson, Arizona. The company is also looking for a new CEO as part of the relocation because former CEO Jim Griffin stepped down because he did not want to be transferred. Moreover, the company aims to finish the transfer by the end...
- Globalization from the Top Down. // Futurist;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p13
Reports on the increasing number of transnational corporations that are relocating their headquarters (HQ) and HQ functions around the world. Number of HQ that were established or relocated worldwide in 2002; Goal of relocating companies.