EPA Inc reports 9% gain in truck trailer shipments
- Truck Drivers Get A Lift From Their Daily Routines. Barrese, Robert // Food Logistics;11/15/2001, Issue 46, p50
Reports that food service distributor Quality Foods Inc. has used the SDL 1000 trailer liftgate from Waltco Truck Equipment Company in the U.S. Details on the operation of the liftgate; Features; Lifting capacity.
- Trailer shipments still climbing. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the continued double-digit growth in the shipments of platform, tank, bulk and truck trailers in the U.S. in the first half of 2006, according to the Economic Planning Associates of Smithtown, New York. The shipments made by trailer manufacturers in the first half of 2006...
- Building better bodies. Deierlein, Bob // Beverage World;Aug96, Vol. 115 Issue 1621, p102
Reports on the engineering advances in manufacturing beverage bodies/trailers by Mickey Truck Bodies in High Point, North Carolina. Upgrading of the computer-assisted design system; Solid Edge computer software; Efficiency and productivity enhancement.
- Trailer shipments top year-ago levels by 28%. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the shipments of complete truck trailers during the second quarter of 2002, according to the Economic Planning Associates Inc. Comparison of the shipment between 2002 and 2003; Factors that influence the market.
- Banner year for trailer shipments. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p4
Reports on an increase in truck trailer shipments in the U.S. in 2004. Trailer categories which were part of the market growth; Factors that influence the ability of the trailer industry to raise production rates; Demand for Class 8 trucks.
- Trailer shipments up 9%. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the status of truck trailer shipments in the U.S. during the first quarter of 2005. Total number of complete trailers shipped by manufacturers; Increment in the shipment of platform trailers; Increase in the shipment of vans.
- WHEN THE BOAT COMES IN. Tuck, Bob // Truck & Driver;Feb2008, p44
The article offers a look at the operation of a TK8 trailer, manufactured by B Mundell Ltd. The company makes about 3,500 crossing annually, which generate an estimated Â£600,000-worth of ferry expenses. The author followed the 24-hour operation of the trailer. He discovered the efficiency of...
- Tips for welding aluminum. MORGAN, MICHAEL; DORIA, GREGORY D. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p26
The article advises truck body and trailer manufacturers about the use of automation in performing aluminum welds quickly and reliably. Topics covered include the factors that must be considered before welding aluminum, the difference between mechanized and flexible automation, and the areas of...
- Trailer shipments continue to grow. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p5
Reports on the growth of truck trailer shipments in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2005. Percentage increased in the shipments according to the Economic Planning Associates (EPA) quarterly survey of trailer manufacturers; Views of EPA president Peter Toja on the growth; Effect of expanding...