- Calendar of Events. // Nursing Ethics;Jul2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p429
Presents a calendar of events involving various conferences related to the nursing profession. Venue for the 15th World Congress on Medical Law; Duration of the Fourth International Conference on Nursing Education; Information on the ICCHNR 3rd International Conference on Community Health...
- Calendar of events. // Nursing Ethics;Jul2005, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p424
This article presents information about several meetings related to nursing. The 3rd International Shared Decision Making Conference: Implementing Shared Decision Making in Diverse Health Care Systems and Cultures was held during June 14-16, 2005 in Ottawa, Ontario. The 2nd Latin American...
- Indigenous nurses oppose NT emergency intervention. Armstrong, Fiona // Australian Nursing Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
The article discusses the highlights of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander nurses meeting at the 9th annual Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses (CATSIN) conference in Alice Springs, Northern Territory in 2007. The delegates released a statement criticising the...
- The caring side of nursing. Hurst, Muriel // Canadian Nurse;Sep2004, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p2
Discusses the Biennial Convention and Annual Meeting of the Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) in Saint John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, and the 26th Annual Conference of the International Association for Human Caring (IAHC) in Montreal, Canada, in June 2004. List of social issues that concern...
- Headlines from the NLN. // Nursing Education Perspectives (National League for Nursing);Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p316
Highlights the National League for Nursing Educational Summit held in Orlado, Florida from September 30 to October 2, 2004. Speaker of the welcome remarks; Beneficiaries of the research grants sponsored by the NLN; Awardees of the NLN Centers of Excellence in Nursing Education.
- Calendar of EVENTS. // Nursing Education Perspectives (National League for Nursing);Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p249
A calendar of events related to nursing education is presented, including the NET2009 International Participative Conference for Education in Healthcare in Cambridge, England, the 36th Annual National Conference on Professional Nursing Education and Development in Rochester, Minnesota, and the...
- Events and Symposia Held in Conjunction With the ONS 29th Annual Congress. // Oncology Nursing Forum;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p364
Presents the schedule of events and symposia in Anaheim, California related to cancer nursing, from April 29-May 1, 2004.
- Calendar. // Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services;Apr2007, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p59
A calendar of events of interest to nurses to be held in Canada and the U.S. until November 2007 is presented. It includes the 16th annual National Expert Witness Conference at Sheraton Hyannis Resort in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, the 60th annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America at...
- Conference Planner. // RN;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p32hf4
Presents a directory of events such as conferences and expositions that are of interest to nurses, to be held in the U.S. between November 2005 and May 2006.