- New on USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p6
A chart showing the top 150 bestseller list of "USA Today" magazine is presented.
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p7
A chart showing the list of bestseller fiction from the "The New York Times" in the U.S. is presented.
- 2006 Hardcover Fiction Bestsellers by Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p8
A chart depicting the number of hardcover fiction bestsellers by publisher in the U.S. in 2006 is presented.
- 2006 Hardcover Fiction By No. 1 Titles with Longevity. // Book Publishing Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p8
A chart depicting the top hardcover fiction bestsellers in the U.S. in 2006 is presented.
- THE CHARTS. // Entertainment Weekly;10/20/2006, Issue 903, p89
The article presents charts representing the top-selling hardcover fiction and nonfiction books as of October 20, 2006, including "For One More Day," by Mitch Albom and "Culture Warrior," by Bill O'Reilly.
- The Blurbosphere. // Foreign Policy;Mar/Apr2008, Issue 165, p22
A chart is presented that tracks book publishing blurbs connected to best-selling political science books.
- College, kids PB surge in October. // Publishers Weekly;12/11/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 50, p12
Presents a chart and several graphs highlighting the sales of the different segments of the book industry for the month of October 1995.
- Six-Month Scorecard ($ in millions). // Publishers Weekly;8/14/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 32, p20
The article presents charts that show the sales and business losses posted by book publishers, Houghton Mifflin and Marvel Publishing, from 2005 to 2006.
- Children's Series & Tie-ins Bestsellers. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;2/27/2006, Vol. 253 Issue 9, p18
A chart is presented which lists the top children's book series and bestseller connections in the U.S. as of February 2006.