- Colbert finds truth in book deal. Zeitchik, Steven // Daily Variety;3/21/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 58, p1
The article reports on the proposed publishing of Stephen Colbert's book which is based, in part, on his television program "The Colbert Report." He mentions that the goal of the book will be the same as to his television show which is to change the world one factual error at a time. The book...
- Beyond Tucson: A Second Look at Punditry. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;1/18/2011, p1
A photograph of Stephen Colbert, an American political satirist, writer, comedian, television host, and actor, is presented.
- Colbert appearance causes mixed feelings on Capitol Hill. Wilkie, Christian // Hill;9/24/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 104, p3
The article reports that mixed reactions were evoked by the appearance of comedian Stephen Colbert on Capitol Hill as he will testify at a House Judiciary subcommittee hearing about his experience working with immigrant laborers in Washington.
- Clever Colbert. // Prospect;Jul2008, Issue 148, p6
The article announces that comedian Stephen Colbert is the write-in winner of the journal's 2008 intellectuals poll.
- STEPHEN COLBERT. Bergmann, Dave // Men's Fitness;Oct2014, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p77
The article presents information related to actor and comedian Stephen Colbert, who is one of the Men's Fitness magazine's Game Changers.
- DATEBOOK. // Advocate;5/20/2008, Issue 1008, p16
A calendar of events in May 2008 is presented, noting comedian Stephen Colbert's birthday, the opening of the theatrical production "My Trip Down the Pink Carpet," and the AIDS Walk New York in New York City.
- Stephen Colbert's 'Naan of Your Business': A Culinary Journey of India. // India -- West;1/15/2016, Vol. 41 Issue 9, pB13
No abstract available.
- Ex-Miramax pair hang law shingle. Mohr, Ian // Daily Variety;1/21/2005, Vol. 286 Issue 18, p38
This article reports that former Miramax Film Corp.'s business affairs executives Michael Linowes and Brian Burkin have joined forces to launch Gotham-based boutique law shingle Linowes and Burkin. Firm represents institutional clients as well as film distributors and producers, filmmakers and...
- House leader: Colbert was an 'embarrassment'. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;9/27/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 228, p7
The article reports on the testimony of comedian Stephen Colbert on immigration policy.