A Strong 2005 Left Behind Tyndale House
- Tyndale House Sees Growth Outside of Left Behind Series. // Book Publishing Report;11/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the financial forecast of Tyndal House for 2006 revenue in Wheaton, Illinois. The company has anticipated that the revenue will remain steady in 2006 at $90 million. It will represent overall growth through out the business apart from its bestselling "Left Behind" series....
- Second Half Rally Carries Courier. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 46, p10
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Courier Corp. for the second half of 2004. Percentage increase in the sales of the book manufacturing segment and the publishing group; Benefits of the four-color press installed by the company; Revenue of the publishing group.
- LaHaye's Tribulation. Jones, Jim // Christianity Today;Feb2005, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p27
Reports on the displeasure felt by Tim LaHaye, coauthor of the "Left Behind" series of novels, with his publisher Tyndale House. Information on the novel being sold by Tyndale House that caused the displeasure of LaHaye; Information on the Revelation-themed novels coauthored by LaHaye; Reaction...
- people. Reid, Calvin; Patrick, Diane // Publishers Weekly;7/15/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 28, p16
Presents an update on personnel changes in the U.S. book industry as of July 15, 2002. Appointment of Brian Ondracek at Tyndale House; Promotion of Diana Gill at HarperCollins; Retirement of Naomi B. Pascal from the University of Washington Press.
- Random House Sales Up 2.1% in '05; U.K. Group Top Division. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the financial performance of Random House Inc., a New York-based bookstore chain, for fiscal year 2005. The company reported a 2.1 percent increase in its revenue compared to the previous year. The growth in profit was credited to the profitable performance of its North...
- Book Briefs. // Book Publishing Report;11/1/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p6
Reports on developments in the book publishing industry in the U.S. Financial performance of Harlequin Ltd., the publishing division of Torstar Corp., in the third quarter of 2004; Improvement in the total North America media sales of Amazon.com for the third quarter of fiscal 2004; Acquisition...
- Nelson's Upward Momentum Slows. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 46, p6
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Thomas Nelson in the second quarter ended September 30, 2004. Percentage decline in the revenue of the publishing company; Factors that influence the financial performance; Books set for release in the second half of 2004.
- Sluggish Period at Indigo. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 46, p13
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Indigo Books & Music for the second quarter ended October 2004. Percentage decline in total revenue; Factors that contribute to the sales decline.
- Tyndale House. Sanborn, Margaret; Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 32, p414
Lists paperbacks from Tyndale House. `Astra'; `An Unwilling Guest'; `The Girl from Montana'; More.